Who was the guy with the cigar behind the bench. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who was the guy with the cigar behind the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Lower level? you mean anywhere in gampel where there are backs to the seats. Actually, it describes my dad too. Sigh. So depressing.
Is it so depressing that those are the fans getting the seats or that your dad is in that category? Give it time son. WE ALL get to that state eventually.

As two of the members in that category, my wife and I wear UConn gear everywhere. Screaming and cheering is still in our blood albeit we don't jump up and down as high as we used to. Unfortunately we are too far away to go to games in CT. But we did join a band of 30 people for the ECU - UConn football game and were fortunate that the ECU fans allowed us seniors (and my son) to behave like a bunch of screaming fools. If our small sample holds true, age is not the problem.

Reaction Score
Until we have a fan base that will sell out gampel and hartford for EVERY GAME, no matter who the opponent is, lower level has to go to the big spenders no matter what the yards value judgement of their fanaticism is.

I don't like the sit on the hands aspect either, but only fans can change that by showing up.
This handsome man spotted by SNY cameras 2 rows off the court who strongly resembles the handsome man in my avatar debunks this theory.
GetFileAttachment

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
dude paid somebody to fix the game, was watching his investment

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This handsome man spotted by SNY cameras 2 rows off the court who strongly resembles the handsome man in my avatar debunks this theory.
GetFileAttachment
Since I can't see the picture, I'll have to assume you were sitting on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom