Who still wishes we got Diamond Stone? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who still wishes we got Diamond Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who still wishes we got Brandon Knight, Josh Shelby or Cory Joseph?...dammit we could have won a chip!

....oh wait we won 2 with the other guy we got instead!

Trust the process man.

Reaction Score
Here's my rule of thumb. If we win a national title, I wouldn't change a thing that happened for several years before, due to the butterfly effect and all. As a result, you might have to go back to Donyell's missed FTs vs Florida before finding something that I'd change if I could. Perhaps George Mason - but given how 2011 turned out, I wouldn't want to mess with 2009, which planted the seeds for The Year of Kemba. Adrien, Austrie and AJ probably instilled some important lessons about George Mason - take nobody lightly, make the most of the chance you get since it's hard to get that chance back, value every possession in the tournament since it can be the difference, etc. And Kemba got to experience the highs of taking over an important game (Missouri) and the lows of regret from being too amped up and not playing well (Michigan State) - experiences that fueled his Danny Manningesque run. Give us a Final Four in 2006 and maybe we lose to Florida and we are still sitting on two titles.

So it'll take until about 2025 of being title-less before I worry about Diamond Stone. Obviously Kris Dunn would have been really nice to have last year, but odds are we probably don't win in 2014 with him, just due to altering the dynamics of a team that had the right chemistry at the end of the year, so heck with him.

Reaction Score
It's a basketball forum and people can talk about what they're thinking for crying out loud. Jumping down his throat for thoughts?

huskiesNhoos was not the only one thinking this as we see where Diamond has progresses. The kids a stud, better than I thought he would be and damn right I wished he didn't give a crap about Under Armour.

Reaction Score
Who still wishes we got Diamond Stone?

Well DUHHHHHHHHH NO , you can keep crying about it like a little bitch or you can move on.
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
If we are making exit requests, Ill take 69 so I don't have to watch all that traffic on game day or move in/out weekend and it's just a sexier exit ;)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Here's my rule of thumb. If we win a national title, I wouldn't change a thing that happened for several years before, due to the butterfly effect and all. As a result, you might have to go back to Donyell's missed FTs vs Florida before finding something that I'd change if I could.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't change a thing back through May 14, 1986.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
Quite frankly, I wouldn't change a thing back through May 14, 1986.

I would've guarded laettner on an inbounds play with the final four on the line

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
If we are making exit requests, Ill take 69 so I don't have to watch all that traffic on game day or move in/out weekend and it's just a sexier exit ;)
Now with a Dunkin included.

Reaction Score
And that's ok can't blame you. But also can't blame " N'hoos" for wondering.
I dont have a problem with people that are a miffed when we miss out on a player but i just dont invest too much emotionally in the decision of 17 year old kids. Dont get me wrong when we bring in some good recruits i get just as excited as the next guy. Im just not into worrying about who didnt come here and what couldve been.

Reaction Score
I said I would take him over Brimah as a starting 5, even though I never saw him play, and I got destroyed.

But, what is the point, never happened. I wish the C's got Duncan when they had the most ping pong balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom