Who Should Nika's Career Record Setting Assist Go To? Who Do You Think It Actually Will Go To? | The Boneyard

Who Should Nika's Career Record Setting Assist Go To? Who Do You Think It Actually Will Go To?

Reaction Score
Since Nika's first assist supposedly went to Aaliyah, I think her record breaking assist should also go to Aaliyah. However, since I hope it will be done early, I think it will be Paige on a curl 3. What do you say?

Reaction Score
Per Daniel Connolly article:
- If only the last scenario were possible!
Mühl isn’t all that concerned about who it goes to, either. She’s open to all possibilities.​
“I don't care if it's one of the freshmen, I feel like that's gonna be so, so cool,” Mühl said. “If it's one of my older, fellow seniors that's been here for four years, that's going to be cool. So I don't know. If I pass it to Coach (Geno Auriemma) out of bounds and he shoots and makes it, that's gonna be even cooler.”​

Reaction Score
Not a bad choice...but I think the first "attempt" at an assist will be to Buckets or Aaliyah.
Whoever gets the pass will not miss!!! The first of a multi-assist game... GO NIKA!!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Paige, for her sake!

I am stopping to think about what a big deal this is. A major career record at UConn is about to be broken. By a player who fought tooth and nail to be on the court in the first place.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What would be the correct order of her first two assists is Aaliyah first assist to tie the record and Paige the second to break it, since Paige is her slime.

Reaction Score
To be the all time assist leader AND hold the record for most assists in a single game AND hold the record for most assists in a single season ...

Wow. Just wow. Her name will be in the record books for a long, long time. May she never be forgotten!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom