Who is the Maryland OC? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is the Maryland OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Md after Locksley brought in some heavyhitting recruits is now headed in the right direction but not because of RE but in spite of him!It wasn't just the team but RE had the whole MD fanbase up in arms!Funny since PP replaced him here RE is getting a semblance of love here now?I think he can only take a team so far as he's a solid above average coach but not gonna lift a team to greater heights IMO!

Reaction Score
Md after Locksley brought in some heavyhitting recruits is now headed in the right direction but not because of RE but in spite of him!It wasn't just the team but RE had the whole MD fanbase up in arms!Funny since PP replaced him here RE is getting a semblance of love here now?I think he can only take a team so far as he's a solid above average coach but not gonna lift a team to greater heights IMO!

You still think, someone cares what you think, don't you?

Reaction Score
You still think, someone cares what you think, don't you?
One things for sure....I couldn't care less what you think!!!I see your still reading my thoughts.Just curious?I can't understand why you even post never offering anything of sports interest?

Reaction Score
One things for sure....I couldn't care less what you think!!!I see your still reading my thoughts.Just curious?I can't understand why you even post never offering anything of sports interest?
k-medium.jpg

HOME OF THE DANCING DRAMA QUEEN
MV5BMzA5NjY4MDkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyNjE1NA@@._V1_SY317_CR12,0,214,317_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members