Who is the biggest BY Math geek (tournament style) round 1!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who is the biggest BY Math geek (tournament style) round 1!!!

Who is a bigger Boneyard Math Geek (choose 1 out of each seeding pair) 1st round

• 1 Auror vs.

Votes: 48 70.6%
  • 16 Palatine

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • 8 justbrewitman vs.

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • 9 ToolzieFan

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • 4 DaveHuskiesfan vs.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • 13 AD David Benedict burner

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • 5 Sportsman5 vs.

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • 12 Hobokenhusky

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • 2 BfieldHusky vs.

Votes: 39 57.4%
  • 15HooperScooper

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • 3 Navery12 vs.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • 14 tzznandrew

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 6 HeyAdrien vs.

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • 11 firstnline

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Nope but I’d hang for my country.
Not sure on the charge, if any, but considering my sister is building a house in Coventry, I’d like to insert a quote by Nathan Hale: “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Not sure on the charge, if any, but considering my sister is building a house in Coventry, I’d like to insert a quote by Nathan Hale: “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”
You're begging for Waquoit to come in and tell his Wizard of Id joke again.

Reaction Score
At UVA there was a tradition I upheld with the utmost pride...you would drive up alongside a freshman and ask which way the library was, but before they responded you would just scream NERD and then drive away...good times
LMFAO!! This the dumbest thing I ever heard but yet so damn funny that I had a tear or two go down my face. Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So @August_West goes all out with some of the best posters to create mojo. Concept isn't bad. After all had they given a nod to swizzle instead of relying so heavily on the likes of Ken Palm and Miya they would have nailed it.

But where was this effort last year when you wanted to paste the lawyers in this forum? And why not have a bracket with argumentative or obnoxious posters?

Reaction Score
Navery holds off an underseeded tzz and now has to face Hey Adrien. Woof. Brutal path to the gallows
No War Sword GIF

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Same issue as yesterday. Are you using the words again?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wow.

This year's mojo attempt is kind of like Rutgers men's basketball.

A+ intentions. A+ effort. D- execution.
Its not my fault that innocuous words trip the filter. yesterday it was the word t-r-u-s-t without the dashes that caused this.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I think A-Dub just outgeeked everybody

Reaction Score
How I imagine our match went:

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the main event of the evening! It's a showdown for the ages, as two mathematical geniuses go head-to-head in a wrestling cage match that's sure to be one for the record books! In one corner, we have the 'Human Calculator' himself, Carl Friedrich Gauss, a true giant in the world of mathematics! And in the other corner, we have the 'Prince of Hungarian Mathematics', Paul Erdős! These two titans have a score to settle, and tonight, they're gonna do it in the most brutal way possible!"

"The bell rings, and the match is underway! Gauss immediately goes on the attack, using his brute strength and raw power to try and take down Erdős. But Erdős is a wily veteran, and he's not gonna go down that easily! He uses his speed and agility to dodge Gauss's attacks, and soon, he's got Gauss reeling!"

"But wait, what's this? Out from under the ring comes... Pythagoras?! That's right, folks, it looks like the ancient Greek mathematician himself has decided to get in on the action! And he's not coming empty-handed - he's got a steel chair!"

"Gauss is distracted by Pythagoras's sudden appearance, and Erdős takes advantage of the opportunity! He hits Gauss with a swift and devastating move, and Gauss goes down hard! The referee counts to three, and it's all over! Paul Erdős has emerged victorious in this epic battle of mathematical minds!"

"Well, folks, what a match that was! It had everything - drama, excitement, and even a surprise appearance from Pythagoras himself! I don't know about you, but I'll be talking about this one for a long time to come!"

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
How I imagine our match went:

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the main event of the evening! It's a showdown for the ages, as two mathematical geniuses go head-to-head in a wrestling cage match that's sure to be one for the record books! In one corner, we have the 'Human Calculator' himself, Carl Friedrich Gauss, a true giant in the world of mathematics! And in the other corner, we have the 'Prince of Hungarian Mathematics', Paul Erdős! These two titans have a score to settle, and tonight, they're gonna do it in the most brutal way possible!"

"The bell rings, and the match is underway! Gauss immediately goes on the attack, using his brute strength and raw power to try and take down Erdős. But Erdős is a wily veteran, and he's not gonna go down that easily! He uses his speed and agility to dodge Gauss's attacks, and soon, he's got Gauss reeling!"

"But wait, what's this? Out from under the ring comes... Pythagoras?! That's right, folks, it looks like the ancient Greek mathematician himself has decided to get in on the action! And he's not coming empty-handed - he's got a steel chair!"

"Gauss is distracted by Pythagoras's sudden appearance, and Erdős takes advantage of the opportunity! He hits Gauss with a swift and devastating move, and Gauss goes down hard! The referee counts to three, and it's all over! Paul Erdős has emerged victorious in this epic battle of mathematical minds!"

"Well, folks, what a match that was! It had everything - drama, excitement, and even a surprise appearance from Pythagoras himself! I don't know about you, but I'll be talking about this one for a long time to come!"
I think Heisenberg came into the equation.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Its not my fault that innocuous words trip the filter. yesterday it was the word t-r-u-s-t without the dashes that caused this.
Seriously?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom