who is Swin Cash's cousin ? | The Boneyard

who is Swin Cash's cousin ?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Her name is Johnasia Cash. Freshman at SMU ,number 33, from McKeesport, Pa. Same town as Swin. Geno commented on her play after the game last night. She played for the Bruins AAU team which is comprised of young ladies in the Greater Pittsburgh area. :)

Reaction Score
I have since been informed that this is incorrect - I had gotten it from Bob Joyce on the radio broadcast, but it appears he was wrong.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Her name is Johnasia Cash. Freshman at SMU ,number 33, from McKeesport, Pa. Same town as Swin. Geno commented on her play after the game last night. She played for the Bruins AAU team which is comprised of young ladies in the Greater Pittsburgh area. :)
I believe Johnasia is a sophomore

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
SMU sophomore Johnasia Cash played her first game at Gampel Pavilion Wednesday. Her cousin, Swin, was a two-time national champion at UConn and her No. 32 is in the Huskies of Honor as a 2002 All-American.​
The Mustangs’ forward had 12 points and 12 rebounds in a losing effort and reminded Auriemma of her cousin, who is one of 11 players to win NCAA and WNBA titles along with Olympic and world championship gold medals.​
“She has a little bit of Swin in her,” he said. “She has a little attitude. I think the one who had the most ever on our team was Swin. I said to the coaches, ‘This kid is going to be a problem because she is going to beat people up.’ She is fearless. That’s exactly how Swin was. I think she is bigger and stronger than Swin and Swin was built differently. But skill-wise, I don’t think she was Swin.”​

Ralph feels for Lady Vols as they take on Notre Dame

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom