Who is going to the game Saturday? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is going to the game Saturday?

Reaction Score
I'm very interested. Can't seem to message you though. I'll keep trying.
Not sure why you can't message me. I will try sending you one. Let me know if you receive it.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I am looking for two tickets to Saturday's game if anyone has extras for face value. Thank you.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Question for those of you fortunates who are going:

Who are you rooting for in the first game?

For our olde rival ND? A rival containing a certain amount of animus...and someone we have already played this
year and won.

For NC State? Over the course of the season clearly a better team than ND...presumably a tougher opponent for our hoped for Monday game. I don't know how many times we have played NCS but I do remember they beat us in the 1998
final 8 game [maybe it was sweet 16?]. We had that great class coming in for the 1998-1999 season with Tamika Williams a part of that. I recall she was at the game [maybe Dayton...she was from there]...and she said postgame that she was jazzed up to put on a uniform and run on the court during the game to help us.

Reaction Score
Not sure why you can't message me. I will try sending you one. Let me know if you receive it.
It says you have restricted who can contact you. There is no "message" button.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Question for those of you fortunates who are going:

Who are you rooting for in the first game?

For our olde rival ND? A rival containing a certain amount of animus...and someone we have already played this
year and won.

For NC State? Over the course of the season clearly a better team than ND...presumably a tougher opponent for our hoped for Monday game. I don't know how many times we have played NCS but I do remember they beat us in the 1998
final 8 game [maybe it was sweet 16?]. We had that great class coming in for the 1998-1999 season with Tamika Williams a part of that. I recall she was at the game [maybe Dayton...she was from there]...and she said postgame that she was jazzed up to put on a uniform and run on the court during the game to help us.
This is a damn good question and one I have been pondering. Do I want Notre Dame to lose just because, well, because they're Notre Dame? Or do I want the opportunity to beat them again this season because, well, because they're Notre Dame? How much more difficult would it be to play NC State? I have not seen them this year, so I don't know how we match up. I think I'd rather play NC State and go to the Final Four knowing that UConn got there by beating the number one seed. Plus, Geno always says that he prefers to play teams in the tournament that he has not played previously in the season. Of course, I am hoping that all goes well on Saturday so we have the opportunity to play Monday.
Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Oh cool, I tried to get 6 seats in a row but I could only get 4 in D16-19, so two of us will be sitting next to you in E10&11!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Looking forward to it!

Reaction Score
I have 4 tickets in Section 115 row Q that my wife is making me sell. COVID! My daughter with 2 preemie children live with us so we have to protect them. Been trying to sell them all week and make a profit. I think they are sold, I'll find out in an hour. I have had difficulty with even finding my tickets. I saw them a few weeks ago with my computer, but they were gone 2 days ago. Called the box office and was told I only could see them with my phone. Well I don't go on the internet with my phone, I can barely text and have difficulty sending pic by text. So only having tickets on your phone is a problem. Well I talked to the box office again today and was told I had to start with Totalmortgage arena and not webster area (the name on the tickets-maybe they changed that now). I always print out tickets and leave my phone in the car, so I don't break my phone on the arm rest.... I was very worried that I would get to the door and not be able to find the tickets on my phone...

I hope you geezers make as much noise as Gampel did Monday night. I envy that you will be there. It is worse cuz I have the tickets in my hand. uuuuuugh!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Been trying to sell them all week and make a profit.
Why don't you sell two of them to me for face value?

Scalping is not good karma.

Reaction Score
Section 103, Q 9-12 with my wife, friend from our days at Uconn (late 70’s/early 80’s) and his wife

Reaction Score
Section 104, Rows H & J. 9 of us are going. I will NOT be routing for ND.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom