Who Is Everyone Rooting For? | The Boneyard

Who Is Everyone Rooting For?

Reaction Score
So, we're not dancing this year which sucks, but I'm somehow feeling into the tournament this year even with our huskies out (which is not normal for me).

I personally would love to see Gonzaga, Arizona or SMU cut down the nets. Also will be rooting hard for Witchita State to make some noise as I feel they got screwed with seeding. Other than that, the ACC cannot lose enough for my liking and I'd love to see Dook and the Squid go home before the 2nd weekend. Who you guys got?

Reaction Score
I just can't get enough of this Duke team. I really wish ESPN would pay more attention to them. It would make me so happy to have Grayson Allen take home the MOP and have the entire one shining moment montage based around him. Well, maybe with a sprinkle of Luke kennard.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I agree with Danzz. Old Big East rivals. Plus to me they take care of business with no noise. Unlike Duke and NC. I had this feeling years ago during Big East play that Jay Wright was going to prosper. Also, I see UCF has advanced in the NIT. I would like to see them take it to the trophy. Especially a team we beat twice.

Reaction Score
Cuse all the way baby.
But seriously, I'd love to see Gonzaga out of the West, SMU doing some damage in the East. Witchita State in the South and I'll pull for Izzo and the Spartans in the Midwest.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I want Gonzaga but I think Arizona gets to the FF in that region.

I don't care who wins, as long as it's not Duke, UNC, Arizona, Kansas, Louisville, Villanova, Oregon, especially UCLA, UK, Baylor, USC, Kansas State, Iowa State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Florida, Vandy, Virginia Tech, Florida, Florida State, South Carolina, West Virginia, Notre Dame, Maryland, Northwestern, Purdue, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, OK State, Butler, Xavier, Seton Hall, or Arkansas.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Rooting against all P5+Big East.

Rooting for SMU, A10, WCC and all 1 bid leagues.

Indifferent Cincinnati. Would like to see them win for AAC purposes, but don't want too much ammo for them if there is another round of realignment.

Reaction Score
Rhode Island and Wisconsin. The next tier would be SMU and Cincy and Gonzaga

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Gonzaga, Arizona, SMU, RI and UNC ( because it would look horrible).

Poe

Reaction Score
Any team that hasn't won a championship before, preferably non P5.

Reaction Score
How could anyone root for a team coached by Mick Cronin? I don't care if they are in the AAC. I'll take SMU all day, though.

Reaction Score
A non power conference. Nova, Gonzaga, etc... if a power conference wins, i would like to see a west coast team do it. Maybe UCLA. I would definitely be amused by all the drama Mr Ball would create.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I will root for SMU - hopefully they get the opportunity to knockout Duke next week. Also Gonzaga.....

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Buzzer Beaters. I dont care who (except DUKE, UK, and Kansas), but lots of buzzer beaters.

Reaction Score
AAC and Big East. Everyone else and I'm rooting for the meteor strike.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRabbit84

Top Bottom