Who is Charlie Creme? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Who is Charlie Creme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
There he is yarders, and right on time. Adesmar, YOU were the person I had in mind when I wrote that, even though I did not call you out by name, yet there you are. You're easy. I baited you and you fell for it. You thought you'd be smart, and respond with a condescending remark. But what you really did was corroborate my assertion for all to see that some folks can't let it go. My comments were to Nan, not anyone else. If others wanted to read them, fine. They were directed to her.

You're like a little devil on my shoulder, responding to every comment I make, trying to be my anti-conscious. I put just a little bit of cheese in the trap, and you bit, hook, line and sinker. Adesmar, your actions are starting to boarder on that of a stalker. You respond to me, not the content of my post. I'd make a poor victim. I don't have to put up with that. So, I'm going to do both of us a favor. I'm no longer interested in your comments or your opinions. As of right now, you are now at the top of my IGNORE list. Write whatever you wish. I'll never see it. You'll be writing it for everyone else. I really didn't think you'd fall for a trap as easy to see as that one. You're beautiful Adesmar. With a simple click of my mouse, the boneyard just became a lot more pleasant today. :)

So you had the last word again?

Reaction Score
No, Magna Man did
upload_2017-3-9_13-57-10.png

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
There he is yarders, and right on time. Adesmar, YOU were the person I had in mind when I wrote that, even though I did not call you out by name, yet there you are. You're easy. I baited you and you fell for it. You thought you'd be smart, and respond with a condescending remark. But what you really did was corroborate my assertion for all to see that some folks can't let it go. My comments were to Nan, not anyone else. If others wanted to read them, fine. They were directed to her.

You're like a little devil on my shoulder, responding to every comment I make, trying to be my anti-conscious. I put just a little bit of cheese in the trap, and you bit, hook, line and sinker. Adesmar, your actions are starting to boarder on that of a stalker. You respond to me, not the content of my post. I'd make a poor victim. I don't have to put up with that. So, I'm going to do both of us a favor. I'm no longer interested in your comments or your opinions. As of right now, you are now at the top of my IGNORE list. Write whatever you wish. I'll never see it. You'll be writing it for everyone else. I really didn't think you'd fall for a trap as easy to see as that one. You're beautiful Adesmar. With a simple click of my mouse, the boneyard just became a lot more pleasant today. :)

I timed out on editing. This was intended to be a part of my posting above.

When I was a lot lot younger, I used to try to have logical arguments with my father. I guess that's a father/son long time tradition in a lot of families. Well I am left brained. So my efforts were aimed at constructing a logical argument in the true Aristotle fashion. My father wasn't left brained so he argued with passion, stubbornness and sometime irrationality. He also became very angry. Well you can see we got nowhere. It took me a while to realize that my father wasn't really equipped for that kind of discussion. It took me longer than it should to realize that. That was my problem not my father's.

Well I see a lot of parallels here. I realized it seemed I was fighting with my dad again though he is long gone. For that I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom