Who are the top three Boneyard analysts? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who are the top three Boneyard analysts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think its clear that the best predictor of wins over the past 5 years is Tony C. That's because he always predicts a win and UConn usually does.

For analysis I like Alex and DD the most.

Reaction Score
I think its clear that the best predictor of wins over the past 5 years is Tony C. That's because he always predicts a win and UConn usually does.

For analysis I like Alex and DD the most.
+1 on Tony C ;)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
VAUConnFan and DaddyChoc- the resident contrarians, and God bless 'em. Board would be rather duller without them.

and I thank you for the mention... and I agree!

Reaction Score
I am constantly impressed by the depth of knowledge many of the posters in here demonstrate about the UConn women and about the entire world of women's basketball. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree, but I am always entertained when someone backs up his or her argument with facts, history and well-thought-out ideas.

With the depth of knowledge and supporting facts that posters bring, I sometimes find myself being impressed by opposite sides of the same argument. That said, who are the three regular boneyard posters with the best track records for having their analysis be on target? Gun to your head, who are your go-to guys? (I use the word guys in the gender-neutral Geno sense.)
Only TonyC has a clue. ;^)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I will say uconnfan68, doggydaddy and js.

The rest are simply deficient and need to do better. However, if anyone wanted to bump off any of the top three, I'd have to consider moving that person into the vacated spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom