whiteout mojo..... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

whiteout mojo.....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I thought for sure you were th fat bearded slob behind the bench in the Bears football jersey.

what if that guy is a yarder? Now thats not very nice..............

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My friends and I were in 218 all wearing white and our section was pretty loud minus the few UF fans around and the 2 UF fans in front of us. Haha

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
what if that guy is a yarder? Now thats not very nice..............

Wearing a black Bears jersey to a UConn whiteout deserves scorn. Especially when you know your seats are behind the bench and a likely camera shot.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Watch the Fishy is Chief00 shirt used to maximum advantage when flashing it at Scottie Lewis and getting him to miss FT.

Sorry for partying. I just want to win.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Are you sure you went to Gampel for the game? I don’t even remember the last time I went to a game that was that loud at Gampel/XL. Last time I heard a crowd so loud for a UConn game was Elite Eight 2014.
I was at game Sunday. It was loud but dunno if it was louder than XL for zona game last year. Great atmosphere tho. And yes I love old people but God sometimes they watch the UConn games as if they are at the Bushnell for a play - get out your damn Seat and get into it for Christ sake! If You can’t stand up and get rowdy in the last five minutes with a nationally ranked team coming into Gampel maybe you should not be there. No offense but....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I was at game Sunday. It was loud but dunno if it was louder than XL for zona game last year. Great atmosphere tho. And yes I love old people but God sometimes they watch the UConn games as if they are at the Bushnell for a play - get out your damn Seat and get into it for Christ sake! If You can’t stand up and get rowdy in the last five minutes with a nationally ranked team coming into Gampel maybe you should not be there. No offense but....

The crowd was great especially the students. But yeah. You are not wrong. Rooting hard is actually discouraged by not just fans, but ushers, especially down low.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom