While we wait for the Tournament to begin | The Boneyard

While we wait for the Tournament to begin

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
This just popped up in my FB memories from 2017:

"Anytime you think you are entitled to get something, you should get nothing. Anytime you feel like they owe it to you, you should get nothing, less than nothing, whatever less than nothing is, that's what you should get." ~ Geno Auriemma

Reaction Score
After Inês scored a triple on Sunday, she had a huge smile on her face running back down the court. I don't know if it was shown on the broadcast, but it reminded me of this moment.

Especially with her teammates going crazy on the bench. I love UConn moments like this. :)

Reaction Score
After Inês scored a triple on Sunday, she had a huge smile on her face running back down the court. I don't know if it was shown on the broadcast, but it reminded me of this moment.

Especially with her teammates going crazy on the bench. I love UConn moments like this. :)

Especially when you think who was benched at the time, Team love, GO HUSKIES

Reaction Score
What's your favorite iconic UConn moment? Certainly Briana Pulido's 3 ranks up there. Lobo sliding on the floor after winning the national championship is a good one. Scottie Burrel's full court pass to Tate George got a lot of air time. Sue and DT had their share. I'm sure I'm missing some very obvious moments, what's your favorite?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom