Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
might enjoy the McDonalds Game;)
#1 Breanna Stewart 6'4" CT

#2 MO Jefferson 5'7" CT

#4 Morgan Tuck 6'2+" CT
Enjoy the future tomorrow night

Reaction Score
Thanks for the info...is it in Springfield? I'd consider going...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the info...is it in Springfield? I'd consider going...
Hey what is your name:) I will tell you for a like ROTFLMAO It is at the /United Center the men's game is on after on ESPN ESPN The Springfield location was used for the Jamboree Activities!
Is all of this great or what? Mindboggling
Here we are back to the FF! 2 great games on SUN and Tonight! We get to see our future tomorrow! Then back to the present in Denver

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
The United Center is in Chicago.
Confirming the game will be played there.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As noted, Chicago. Don 't head to Springfield unless they have a really great TV or free food and drinks. :)

Reaction Score
might enjoy the McDonalds Game;)
#1 Breanna Stewart 6'4" CT

#2 MO Jefferson 5'7" CT

#4 Morgan Tuck 6'2+" CT
Enjoy the future tomorrow night
With everthing going on I did not want this to get lost!
We are living in Back to the Future !1,2,3,
Don't ya just love it:)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Or possibly Moriah Jefferson. I bet those three will definitely be the standouts.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I want to be on record as stating Morgan Tuck will perform better than everyone there not named Breanna Stewart.
i have to say i agree Bruin. i noticed Magical used ASGR's rankings which has Tuck at #4, not HG's which has her at #15. i'm looking forward to the game. i still can't believe she won the 3-point shooting contest. that's just sick for a 6'1" forward who's worked hard on her guard skills to become a great 4/3 player.

Reaction Score
I expect Breanna Stewart to be a big standout in this game. For some reason, I expect to see Alexis Jones (Duke) put up a good amount of points too. We'll see.

Should be a fun game for all of them. Hopefully it won't be a blowout win for either team like last year's.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
i have to say i agree Bruin. i noticed Magical used ASGR's rankings which has Tuck at #4, not HG's which has her at #15. i'm looking forward to the game. i still can't believe she won the 3-point shooting contest. that's just sick for a 6'1" forward who's worked hard on her guard skills to become a great 4/3 player.

Even better, she's 6'2".

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Even better, she's 6'2".
perhaps. but in every picture i've seen of her she looks shorter. even in the Team USA photo - Stef looks 6'5". Bree is very close and looks every bit 6'4". Liz Williams is next and she looks shorter at 6'3". but Morgan looks a "lot" shorter than Liz. so maybe she is 6'2". we'll probably never know. i'd love to see her standing next to KML. BTW i think Malina Howard is #14 and she looks 6'3" to me also, not 6'4" as listed in the bio......
11_wu19_team_500.jpg

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
perhaps. but in every picture i've seen of her she looks shorter. even in the Team USA photo - Stef looks 6'5". Bree is very close and looks every bit 6'4". Liz Williams is next and she looks shorter at 6'3". but Morgan looks a "lot" shorter than Liz. so maybe she is 6'2". we'll probably never know. i'd love to see her standing next to KML. BTW i think Malina Howard is #14 and she looks 6'3" to me also, not 6'4" as listed in the bio......
11_wu19_team_500.jpg

She is listed as 6'2" everywhere I've seen her height listed, but it doesn't matter. SHe is amazing.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What I got from McD's
Breanna Stewart - East - #30
Moriah Jefferson - West - #32
Morgan Tuck - West - #44

Also from Big East (sorta)
Kahleah Copper - East - #4 (Rutgers)
Michaela Mabrey - East - #24 (ND)
Jewell Loyd - West - #23 (ND)
Brianna Butler - East - #13 (Syracuse)
Brittney Sykes - East - #20 (Syracuse)
Bira Holmes - East - # 23 (W. Virginia)

Others of interest??
Bashaara Graves - East - #11 (Tennessee)
Niva Johnson - East - #22 (Baylor)
Alexis Prince - East - #21 (Baylor)
Sierra Moore - East - #5 (Duke)
Alexis Jones - West - #30 (Duke)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She is listed as 6'2" everywhere I've seen her height listed, but it doesn't matter. SHe is amazing.
hopefully u are right. either way, Milford and i have been chatting about her since we started recruited her. Magical listed the ASGR ranking of #4 and that's where we think she belongs. but either way, the class of her, Bree, and MoJeff are going to be sensational. it's almost like getting three #1 players, we just happened to land all of em in the same year!!!

Reaction Score
11_wu19_team_500.jpg

Reaction Score
hopefully u are right. either way, Milford and i have been chatting about her since we started recruited her. Magical listed the ASGR ranking of #4 and that's where we think she belongs. but either way, the class of her, Bree, and MoJeff are going to be sensational. it's almost like getting three #1 players, we just happened to land all of em in the same year!!!
I have always seen her listed at no less than 6'2"and possibly 1/4 or so more! Irregardless,she was ranked #1 until the injury,which she not only appears to have recovered from,but she is better than she was:) She is going to blow people away with her abilities! Bree what more needs to be said other than the chatter tomorrow/tonight after the McD game! Remember all 5EST 4CT I assume 2PST on ESPNU the mens game is after on ESPN:rolleyes: Last but not least is Mo who at 5'7" is going to make everyone reallll happy when they see her play. I agree it is as if we got 3 #1s in the same year a Eric stated!
For 2012 it is as if we hit the Mega Millions Lottery which is at such obscene #s that "when we win";) I will invite many of you to something special! Most of the money will go into ALS and related Diseases Research, and proper care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to be the best you go to the best! Hear that 2013,2014 lol
Peace everyone Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member