Which Will Become the Better Pro? KLS? Or Pheesa? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Which Will Become the Better Pro? KLS? Or Pheesa?

Reaction Score
I sometimes think you all try to overhype Lou because she’s a fan favorite. In tough games, IMO, she fades. She’s had big games against top teams when hasn’t had to do the heavy lifting. The one game I can remember when Lou played really well in a top game is the game against Maryland when she had the flu. In other games, where she’s had to really play and the team is having to gut out a win, she doesn’t show up. Like other people have mentioned, she’s fragile. The game against Louisville last year had Kia, Gabby, and Pheesa in it now it’s just Pheesa and did you see the game against Louisville this year?
Way to twist that LV game to negative. I guess scoring 1 less point than Pheesa against ND this year while leading the team with assists and hitting big shots in the 2nd half doesn't count. I also guess you must have a bunch of AA awards, multiple conference POY, lead the nation in some categories, etc...

To say she is fragile means you have not been watching her career. She has been beat up and has come back for more throughout her career. Your hyping her recent injury and her missing final game frosh season with broken foot. Not gonna bother discussing this anymore, really do not care to defend her career any further. I think they both have a bright future.

Reaction Score
Way to twist that LV game to negative. I guess scoring 1 less point than Pheesa against ND this year while leading the team with assists and hitting big shots in the 2nd half doesn't count. I also guess you must have a bunch of AA awards, multiple conference POY, lead the nation in some categories, etc...

To say she is fragile means you have not been watching her career. She has been beat up and has come back for more throughout her career. Your hyping her recent injury and her missing final game frosh season with broken foot. Not gonna bother discussing this anymore, really do not care to defend her career any further. I think they both have a bright future.
Completely agree @Los24 . LIke I said in my post previously...the "fragile" part of Lou was her left ankle...surgery fixed that and we've seen no effects this year. the broken bone in the foot was a "freak" injury, and the back was the result of a hustle, scrappy play to get a loose ball. She is a gamer, she is a competitor, and she produces. She has been the target of most team's defenses as has been discussed many times before... now with the great AAC tourney, other teams are going to have to decide who they want to "take away"...Pheesa or Lou... and if they try to take out both of them with double teams, then 2 people are going to be wide open. I have never been a "fan" of these comparison threads... with players on the Team...because it always turns into this...where people take sides based on which player they like best. IMHO...they both have the shot at being solid Pros and I wish them both the absolute best of success!!!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Only time will tell, but I'm leaning toward Pheesa. She's durable, long, has great hands and feet. A finisher who can score from lots of positions on the court. Most of that could be said about Lou also soooo, yeah, only time will tell. Some mock drafts have Pheesa available when the Sun pick. I won't be sad to have her on our team. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom