Which WCBB games do you plan on attending this season? | The Boneyard

Which WCBB games do you plan on attending this season?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
How many.... or which WCBB games do you plan on attending these season?

For me... I divide them into 3 groups. Must see, Probably, and Perhaps

Must see: Exhibition vs Alaska Anchorange. We played them last year... and they are a good Division II team... probably top 5-10.

Lower Carolina : Always good to have Fried Chicken on a Sunday Afternoon :p:D;):):cool:

Louisville. Most high profile opponent to come to Durham this season.

Syracuse. Should be an entertaining opponent.

At Wake Forest. Short 30 minute drive for me.... Tickets are cheap.... seats are comfortable..... love games at the Joel Coliseum... plus I can get Mountain Fried Chicken and Italian Creme Cake after the game. :)

Senior night vs UNC.cheat No explanation needed :mad::mad::mad:

ACC Tournament.... wouldnt miss it for the world... got my letter in the mail from the ACC today about becoming a VIP Member :)

Greensboro Regionals..... no brainer. The chance to see Baylor choke again in the Elite 8..... wouldnt miss that for anything. :cool:

Probably : VPI..... I just wanna see the pre and post game handshakes :D East Carolina.... Friday night games are rare... but I like them.

Perhaps.. Miami, UNLV

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I usually make one game, at least to Long Beach State, Cal State Fullerton and USC(west coast). Will also go to Vanguard/NAIA, who plays UConn this weekend and Concordia Irvine/formerly NAIA now a D2 school.
Will make the drive to Berkeley to see UConn at Cal in December. I may try the 2 games in 3 days for UConn at Baylor then at Houston in early January. I am looking at either the last home game for UConn, at Gampel/senior day or the weekend after for the AAC tournament. I will be following a local HS team, I know the coach and love the way they play.

Reaction Score
I plan on attending all the UConn games at Gampel Pavilion and the Mohegan Sun. ....Wish I could make it to the Paradise Jam!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Since we now live in Florida, we have season tickets USF women's games this year. We also got tickets to the Final Four in Tampa! 18 games this year.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'll make it to several games watching the other Huskies. Mississippi St. and Ohio St. in the OOC will be tempting. Probably Oregon St., Oregon and Stanford in conference.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Unsure at this point, but my best guess:

UConn at Temple.

AAC Tourney, last 3 days.

Albany Regionals.

Maybe a couple of GW games.

Probably a few Azzi Fudd games. I know she’s a sophomore in HS, but she plays at a college level.

Reaction Score
Big Ten Country, so Minnesota, Michigan and Michigan State. Ohio State, Iowa, and Indiana games.

Reaction Score
I am going to the Cal game, anyone else? I haven't bought tickets yet, they are available.

Interestingly, UConn will be playing only that game in California. The the past, they always scheduled two.

Reaction Score
I’m in Houston so I’ll be trying to see as many UH games as possible; especially when they host UConn.

Reaction Score
BU vs UConn, BU vs UT, BU at TCU....live in Dallas. Another of high profile teams playing up here that are ranked?

Reaction Score
How many.... or which WCBB games do you plan on attending these season?

For me... I divide them into 3 groups. Must see, Probably, and Perhaps

Must see: Exhibition vs Alaska Anchorange. We played them last year... and they are a good Division II team... probably top 5-10.

Lower Carolina : Always good to have Fried Chicken on a Sunday Afternoon :p:D;):):cool:

Louisville. Most high profile opponent to come to Durham this season.

Syracuse. Should be an entertaining opponent.

At Wake Forest. Short 30 minute drive for me.... Tickets are cheap.... seats are comfortable..... love games at the Joel Coliseum... plus I can get Mountain Fried Chicken and Italian Creme Cake after the game. :)

Senior night vs UNC.cheat No explanation needed :mad::mad::mad:

ACC Tournament.... wouldnt miss it for the world... got my letter in the mail from the ACC today about becoming a VIP Member :)

Greensboro Regionals..... no brainer. The chance to see Baylor choke again in the Elite 8..... wouldnt miss that for anything. :cool:

Probably : VPI..... I just wanna see the pre and post game handshakes :D East Carolina.... Friday night games are rare... but I like them.

Perhaps.. Miami, UNLV

USF (Tampa) and UCF (Orlando)

Reaction Score
I'm going to my first against Vanderbilt and hope to catch the Albany regionals.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Elon starts play at a brand new arena this season... ... so maybe I'll check it out when C of C visits in January.

Reaction Score
We will be taking friends to the UCF game. We have tickets to Tulane and I am using that as an excuse to show my wife more of New Orleans. As a matter of principle, I don;'t think I'm ready to pay $100 for two tickets offering the privilege of seeing UConn play USF. I may be persuaded otherwise., but not as of now. And we have tickets to the Final Four in Tampa. We wouldn't have purchased so early, but because it's in Tampa, a 3 1/2 hour drive away, it is hard to pass up.

Reaction Score
The games in Storrs, the game against Vandy at Mohegan Sun, and the final four in Tampa, whether or not UConn is there. Already have tickets to all those games. We also usually go to the NCAA tourney first two rounds at Gampel, but obviously tickets have not gone on sale for those yet.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Same as the last 4 years. I’ll make the East Regionals, this year in nearby Albany.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I can only do MSG (physically) so with no UConn games and the banishment of the Liberty, I am limited to TV/Streams :(

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Just curious in what scenario would UConn not be in Albany for the regionals. Are they there even with a 4-5 loss season?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Just curious in what scenario would UConn not be in Albany for the regionals. Are they there even with a 4-5 loss season?
If UConn is a top 4 team they will most definitely be in Albany. After that, it gets a little hairy. Since I and several thousand Husky fans have already purchased our tickets to the Regionals, the thought of UConn ending up anywhere else is not a pleasant one.

Reaction Score
UConn at Oklahoma, Baylor at ASU, Stanford at ASU, Oregon at ASU, and maybe Oregon State & UCLA at ASU. And I could be talked into going to Waco to see UConn at Baylor Jan 3, depending on the college football playoff schedule and whether Oklahoma (my alma mater) is in it.

Reaction Score
UCONN at USF but ticket prices are insane for a regular season game. Might take my money and go to a FF game in Tampa instead. First UCONN/USF game I went to was $6 and now they are in the $50 range. I'll wait and buy some FF tickets from VolNation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom