Which UConn player is the fastest? | The Boneyard

Which UConn player is the fastest?

Reaction Score
Aubs!
27FFB63F-D240-4950-B6BE-7BD28E9ADEB0.jpeg

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
My money is on Ines, eye test only. Would love to have them line up and do a baseline to baseline sprint. After the season is over!
Yeah...no. thts how freak accidents happen (fingers crossed )

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Having watched Ines recover in the Marquette game from the missed layup to make a steal, I would say she can motor.
I noticed that, too. She did a lot of good things around that time. That includes a good sequence on defense. Unfortunately, the announcers were droning on about how good Marquette was and Nesh got no credit.

Reaction Score
A lot of speed on the team, but Paige is deceptively quick. It may take her a year of playing to get it all back, but it'll be a beautiful thing once she's 100%! :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Of all time - Moriah Jefferson and it's not even close. On this team - Aubrey

MoJeff was MoJet. She was the fastest down the floor--think the South Carolina game when she blew by 9 other players from basket to basket. She also came up with seemingly every loose ball on the floor. She is quick as heck and one of the fastest player in the WNBA, possibly THE fastest.

On the current team, here is some actual data: Early last season, Paige was bragging that she was the fastest player on the team, consistently winning the sprints. This is true. But Geno pointed out that Aubrey and Mir--both of whom were track athletes in high school--were injured and not participating. They were the 2 fastest. I don't recall if Aubs was faster or Mir was faster, but they beat Paige and everyone else. Unless her back issues slowed her down, Aubrey is clearly the fastest on the team. Watch her on the fast break--it's fairly obvious.

Reaction Score
A lot of speed on the team, but Paige is deceptively quick. It may take her a year of playing to get it all back, but it'll be a beautiful thing once she's 100%! :D
Caroline too, though may not this year. Last year, in her freshman year, dribbling the ball up and down the court Caroline seemed the fastest to me. Without dribbling I’d say definitely Aubrey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom