Which UConn player is the fastest? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which UConn player is the fastest?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
When she’s healthy, there is no question that Paige is the fastest player on this team. She typically plays at about 3/4 speed, but she has another gear whenever she needs it. Watch her stalk a passing lane and then explode like a lion on a gazelle, resulting in a pick 6 layup. There are many examples, but the one I like best occurred during the national semifinal vs Stanford last year when Paige’s steal and layup in the 4th qtr helped seal the win for UConn.

I also remember a play sometime back when Evina received an outlet pass at midcourt. Paige was even with her on the other side of the court. There was eye contact between the two and Paige took off past several defenders. Evina dropped a perfect dime on Paige for a layup….next level speed!!!

Reaction Score
Having watched Ines recover in the Marquette game from the missed layup to make a steal, I would say she can motor.
INES is fast, Ines is quick, Ines is looking for the candle stick!
I loved the game when Ines missed a bunny but then raced back downcourt to
knock the ball forward out of the hands of the opposing guard, and THEN
Ines raced further down the court to catch up to and to retrieve the ball before
it went over the opposite end line! I guess she wanted to compensate.
for the missed bunny and to soothe the ire of GENO! go Ines, Go Huskies!

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Basketball fast, basketball athletic only thing that matters during a game.

Reaction Score
All I remember is two years ago Paige claimed she was fastest and the rest of the team laughed.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
All I remember is two years ago Paige claimed she was fastest and the rest of the team laughed.

In October 2021, she was the fastest. Because Mir and Aubrey were sidelined. But that didn't keep Paige from telling a good story.

Reaction Score
It’s too hard to tell. This isn’t track. No one truly sprints all out on a basketball court. There is no room

Reaction Score
Everybody on the roster healthy, I recall that Paige was said to be the quickest from one end of the court to the other. From the current available crew and healthy, I'd bet on Aubrey.

And no, I don't have evidence, just my shaky memory;)

I think that last season or 2021 Geno said Bueckers was the fastest "with Aubrey out".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom