Which TV network for the Tuesday game. | The Boneyard

Which TV network for the Tuesday game.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
UConn vs Dayton will be on ESPN+. If you DO NOT have it....you will have to pay for it. The price is $4.99 per game or $49.99 for a year. There is also a bundle package with ESPN+ , Disney and Hulu. I can't remember the price for the bundle package.

Reaction Score
UConn vs Dayton will be on ESPN+. If you DO NOT have it....you will have to pay for it. The price is $4.99 per game or $49.99 for a year. There is also a bundle package with ESPN+ , Disney and Hulu. I can't remember the price for the bundle package.
I believe it's $4.99/month, not per game

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I Got You, Babe! This would be sooo much better if Andy MacDowell was here.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Have HULU-live. Signed up for ESPN+ yesterday. Wednesday I'll cancel. Thanks to whoever makes the broadcast contracts. Must be really bright.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I think it is on FS1
Where did you see this, please cite your source? Right now it is still on the ESPN+ schedule and I don't think that ESPN has any broadcast relationship with Fox Sports.

Reaction Score
Where did you see this, please cite your source? Right now it is still on the ESPN+ schedule and I don't think that ESPN has any broadcast relationship with Fox Sports.

Whoa, doggies. Tuesday @Dayton on ESPN+ (7PM) and next Thursday @Seton Hall on FS1 (6:30 PM). The ESPN+ package w. Disney and others is $12.99. Prices are per month/cancel anytime. You won't save anything by canceling ESPN+ on Wednesday; some folks say they have a few interesting programs on the site. You can wait one month before canceling.
Oh, and there's something interesting coming up next Sunday at 4PM on ESPN . . .:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JS

Reaction Score
Whoa, doggies. Tuesday @Dayton on ESPN+ (7PM) and Thursday @Seton Hall on FS1 (6:30 PM) [Thurs. Dec. 5th, that is] . * * * Oh, and there's something interesting coming up this Sunday at 4PM on ESPN . . .:rolleyes: [not this Sunday. -- Sun. Dec. 8th, i.e. ND]

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score

It IS LISTED on ESPN3

Reaction Score
Don't see it listed on ESPN3 from my vantage point. Possibly different based on location? Seems unlikely, but?
It IS LISTED on ESPN3

7:00 PM
#4 UConn vs. Dayton (W Basketball)
espn+

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Don't see it listed on ESPN3 from my vantage point. Possibly different based on location? Seems unlikely, but?

#4 UConn vs. Dayton (W Basketball)
espn+

I concur. Right now @11AM, on my ESPN app, it is still listed on ESPN+ even when I search on the Watch section/link of the app.

Reaction Score
I think it changed.
I believe it's $4.99/month, not per game
If only you could buy it game by game.
I think it is on FS1
I double checked and it did move to TBD and then was clarified as ESPN +

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
do I need to contact my TV carrier or ESPN to pay for tonight's game. Tel. number please
I think you can write a check and deposit it using your DVD player slot, but I've never been good at technology.

Reaction Score
do I need to contact my TV carrier or ESPN to pay for tonight's game. Tel. number please
It won't be on TV, so there's no one to call. You either get the ESPN+ streaming service or hope it gets posted and watch it later.

Reaction Score
Feeling WAY better about tonight's viewing situation now. In his good posts MAJIC HANDS revealed that we will be able to see the Coker vs. Wingate game among many others. Sure woudn't want to miss that tussle!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom