Which program do you think is most jealous | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which program do you think is most jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

You need to be relevant and have a fan base in order to be jealous. It's been a long time since they were relevant and not sure they have much of a fan base anymore. At this stage of their downward spiral, they are probably jealous of any successful D1 team including Harvard, Umass, PC, URI, Northeastern, Bryant and all of the new BE Catholic schools plus ND. Gotta be painful to root for BCU.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
image.jpg
I have lived all over the United States but have finally settled down in Louisville Kentucky( going on five years). I've got to tell you, Uconn is absolutely hated here with a passion. I've twice been able to run through the streets of Louisville screaming u. C. O. N. N ..uconn uconn uconn! ! My backyard is filled with championship banners and uconn grill covers. My dog has a uconn collar and six days a week I wear my uconn gear proudly. My bathroom is filled with uconn player autographs, every sports illustrated from our four championships

For your dedication behind enemy lines.......

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Louisville - they dominate us lately yet we stand with the trophy in the end - they are pissed!!

Reaction Score
Duke. They think they should have 99 04 and 11 hanging in their place.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Duke. They think they should have 99 04 and 11 hanging in their place.
Didn't Duke hang a banner in 1999 stating that they were #1 in the year end AP Poll?

Reaction Score
Nah, they love us down there. We stopped Dook twice and Kentucky twice. If you are wearing UConn gear in Chapel Hill, I'm pretty sure you won't need to buy your own beer.

Palatine dislikes Dean for his connection to the civil rights movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom