Which is More Epic - Kasongoed or Cardwelled? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which is More Epic - Kasongoed or Cardwelled?

Kasongoed or Cardwelled?

• Kasongoed

Votes: 57 72.2%
  • Cardwelled

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Did I miss something? Did Cardwell commit somewhere already?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Nothing "epic" about either situation. Kasongo wasn't worth worrying about and Cardwell rescheduled. The only intrigue came from the false reports, and the reason for the switch in weekends. Maybe he wanted firstnight. Maybe we wanted to set up timing a particular way based on priorities. Who knows?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Did I miss something? Did Cardwell commit somewhere already?

No, but he was scheduled to visit this past weekend. Throughout the weekend insiders were saying things were going great and we were in really good shape, then on Sunday night we found out that he had rescheduled his visit and was never on campus.

Reaction Score
No, but he was scheduled to visit this past weekend. Throughout the weekend insiders were saying things were going great and we were in really good shape, then on Sunday night we found out that he had rescheduled his visit and was never on campus.

I wonder if false information was given on purpose to see if it leaked.
Then you could figure out who the leaker is....just like The Departed lol

Reaction Score
I wonder if false information was given on purpose to see if it leaked.
Then you could figure out who the leaker is....just like The Departed lol

Honestly I was THAT confident about it because I heard *the same story* from the two guys I know. One is a big recruiting know-it-all and the other is my UConn source. Same thing almost to the 't'. And I did DM with a few people here who seemingly heard the same thing I did. So I was dead set, 100% confident in it all.

And for a second, I did wonder if it was a purposeful leak - because recruiting info has been pouring out of there like crazy lately.

Reaction Score
Got ya. Did he reschedule with UConn at least?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom