Which Big East City Has the Best Food? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Which Big East City Has the Best Food?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Article is right about NYC Pizza. Queens ranks as third or maybe fourth borough, with the Manhattan slice as tops.

Best cheesesteak in Philly is Jim's. Down on South Street and in Overbrook, cousin of Pat I believe. The writer sleeps on Chicago deep dish. I could get lost in lust in a really good pie.

Beware of that Cinci chili, not real chili, but more of a cheap hot dog topping. How the writer doesn't allow DC to claim blue-crab is nuts.

What could Storrs claim BY faithful given a 20 mile radius?
Food/Beer scene in downtown Manchester is actually really good right now. Lucky Taco is awesome for unique Tex-Mex, Bui is fantastic Pho, decent beer and awesome setting at Urban Lodge, awesome beer and decent setting at Labyrinth. As always Mulberry St, Wooster St, Main Pub, Filomena’s are great standbys.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Food/Beer scene in downtown Manchester is actually really good right now. Lucky Taco is awesome for unique Tex-Mex, Bui is fantastic Pho, decent beer and awesome setting at Urban Lodge, awesome beer and decent setting at Labyrinth. As always Mulberry St, Wooster St, Main Pub, Filomena’s are great standbys.

Best restaraunt in Manchester is kumars

I’m serious too

Reaction Score
NY > DC > Chicago > Philly > everybody else.

IDK where the Storrs v Providence v Milwaukee portion of the argument shakes out, but, seriously......

I am close. NY......DC & Chicago...... everyone else.

Don’t even understand the Seton Hall saltwater taffy reference. I live 2 miles from campus and don’t even know where to buy taffy in either south orange or Maplewood? And I have lived in the area since 2002.

Reaction Score
Oh my lord this list is insane

“Wisconsin is the best place *in the world* for cheese, and Milwaukee has a great beer scene”

lol sure

I’m not upset about deep dish at the bottom of the list where it belongs

I'm so glad I randomly popped over today to read this thread. I don't get the Providence hype... but I've only been there a few times with lackluster results for dining scene.

More importantly, how DARE anyone question the above statement about Wisconsin Cheese and Milwaukee's beer scene! East Coasters... I tell ya! ;)

Reaction Score
This. ^^^

Pat's and Geno's are hot garbage. And Jim's has a beer license.

i live 5 blocks south of jim’s, it’s good and a big tourist spot on south st. i heard max’s and delassandros are the real deals.

Reaction Score
i live 5 blocks south of jim’s, it’s good and a big tourist spot on south st. i heard max’s and delassandros are the real deals.

Love Delassandros.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Thank you

And I love Jim’s. D’allesandros is best I’ve had . And I’ve been to like at least a dozen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom