Which BE fan base are you least looking forward to welcoming into Gampel/XL | The Boneyard

Which BE fan base are you least looking forward to welcoming into Gampel/XL

Reaction Score
Precious preppies of Nova. The mix of entitlement and anything related to Philly is nauseating.
i went to the 2018 nova game at xl (ugh) and was shocked by how many nova fans were there. brutal game, made worse by all their fans.

Reaction Score
Love the fact that you’re lurking around here now. Welcome home… and keep killing it with Field of 68.
Hear, hear! Awesome work @RobDauster on the Hurley interview.

Back to thread: Toss up between Nova and Providence, but heavy lean on Providence. At least the Nova fans I know have some understanding of basketball in general and I can have a decent conversation.

Every Providence fan I've met is a dolt.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No one likes Providence fans, this is a fact. Providence fans don't even like Providence fans.
Philadelphia-based fans are the worst, generally speaking. Go to an Eagles or Phillies game with Yankee or Giant gear on;. it gets vicious just minding your own business and walking to your seat. Waiting in line for a beer is putting your life at risk.

So with that, I nominate Villanova fans as probably the worst.

But, Providence fans are just eternally unhappy and constipated about their team. They are a close second.

Reaction Score
Villanova. They have been great and Jay Wright is a great coach, blah blah blah...Time to stop giving them so much respect, especially when they come to CT.

Reaction Score
how many creighton fans are expected at gampel/xl?
I don’t know but the ones that do come won’t be pleasant. FWIW they have one of the highest home attendances every year… idk if they travel well, some of them must

Reaction Score
The answer is Providence. That’s a small and bitter fanbase.

Reaction Score
I don’t know but the ones that do come won’t be pleasant. FWIW they have one of the highest home attendances every year… idk if they travel well, some of them must
They travel well.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
St. Johns. Never liked them. I sense they will be overly full of themselves due to the win Dan gifted them last year.

Not sure why people think Creighton fans won't be pleasant. Even Nebraska football fans are pleasant. They'd probably be the nicest fans in the conference.

Reaction Score
St. Johns. Never liked them. I sense they will be overly full of themselves due to the win Dan gifted them last year.

Not sure why people think Creighton fans won't be pleasant. Even Nebraska football fans are pleasant. They'd probably be the nicest fans in the conference.
Creighton fans had to be the worst on Twitter that I saw last season, that’s where it’s stemming from. I’ve never met one in real life to be fair

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

St. John’s can’t even get fans to their home games I wouldn’t worry about their 11 fans traveling to a road game.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
St. John’s can’t even get fans to their home games I wouldn’t worry about their 11 fans traveling to a road game.

St John's "fanbase" is inverse to the Knicks. Kemba doing us favors here :)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Creighton fans had to be the worst on Twitter that I saw last season, that’s where it’s stemming from. I’ve never met one in real life to be fair
Twitter is even less representative than this place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom