Where Will UConn Finish In the AAC East Division? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where Will UConn Finish In the AAC East Division?

Where Will UConn Finish In The American East Division?

• First

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Second

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Third

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • Fourth

Votes: 45 34.9%
  • Fifth

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Sixth

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
My head says 3rd but my heart says 2nd. Very simply we are better in every way, players, coaches, staff and Athletic Director Dave. Underestimated UConn at your own peril, prediction UConn last is like pouring gasoline on the fire !!!! Go UConn!!!!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
4th, but it wouldn't shock me if Randy manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat and we finish 3rd or even 2nd. The east division is the far weaker of the two. Most of the big guns are in the west division. I think we might be able to nose out Temple and/or UCF for third or second.

Reaction Score
I picked us 5th but I wouldn't be surprised with a surprisingly better finish of as high as 3rd. In my mind, the first place finish is between an underrated Temple and an overrated USF. I think Cincinnati will surprise people and will finish 3rd. I really can tell how good UCF is going to be and ECU will continue its downward trend. I think it's a toss up between UCF, UConn and ECU for a 4, 5, 6 finish.

Reaction Score
The Media Poll came out today and had UConn finishing last (sixth) in the American East Division. Do you agree?

I think we will be forth and I think we might go bowling. Matter of fact, I believe BS, New some, Tommy Myerswill be drafted and a few seniors from the defense get drafted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom