Where Will UConn Finish In the AAC East Division? | The Boneyard

Where Will UConn Finish In the AAC East Division?

Where Will UConn Finish In The American East Division?

• First

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Second

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Third

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • Fourth

Votes: 45 34.9%
  • Fifth

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Sixth

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The Media Poll came out today and had UConn finishing last (sixth) in the American East Division. Do you agree?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Was torn between 4th and 5th but trying to set my hopes low and be surprised if we do well this year so went with 5th

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
My answer: 4th

The media and public's answer: who gives a ish

Reaction Score
Not a clue. I've forgotten how much of a difference competent coaching can make so I have no bearing on how good this team will be.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
5th, but it's an absolute guess given that we don't know who's going to be under center. I say 5th just because we had the worst scoring offense in the country last season and lost our most productive skill player in Noel Thomas. We lost a decent tackle on an otherwise abysmal offensive line, and our RB depth is troubling. Maybe I sound doom and gloom, but I'll be happy if we win 4 games this year...5 and I'll be ecstatic.

Reaction Score
Really hard to say. Especially with new coaches at 3 places and 2 guys in their 2nd year. Unlike a lot of people I'm not in love with the USF hire. Never loved him and thought he would flame out in Texas. Lots of teams take steps back with new coaches. Lots surprise. I'm hoping we surprise everyone and a few others step back. I also don't think Frost has proven anything at Central Florida. In fact I think they might step back a bit this year. I think Temple wins it and after that it could go any number of ways but ECU holds the division up. Wouldn't be surprised if Cincinnati joins them. They are in total rebuild mode I hear. Their grand scheme to become P5 with the last coach was a mess. He didn't want to be there and didn't recruit all that well either the last 2 years or so.

Reaction Score
All depends on what storyline you embrace. If you're in the "dearth of talent" camp, you pick us 5th. If you say we've got the talent and it will be energized by our "new highly competent coaching staff coupled with a dynamic O and D philosophy", you pick us 3rd. I'm picking us 3rd which, if we show exceedingly well vs HC and then shock the heck out of USF, equates to a Nostical 1st.

Reaction Score
I said 4th, assuming we can win head-to-head tiebreakers with teams like ECU(home game) and maybe one other having a down year. Or maybe we surprise a team like USF at the Rent (hey, we beat a ranked UH team).

Save us, Randy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom