Where will TN finish in the SEC? | The Boneyard

Where will TN finish in the SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought this was a much more debatable topic than where will UCONN finish in the AAC :rolleyes:. Right now there are four teams that should finish above them (SC, KY, MS ST, TX A&M) and four teams that might finish above them (FL, GA, MO, Vanderbilt). I don't see them finishing higher than fifth unless DD and Nared have all conference seasons. If those two can't score 30-40 points a game, I see them in about sixth place.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Massey and Sagarin both have TN now ranked 8th/9th among SEC schools with SC, KY, MissSt, Missouri, UGA, FL, and TxAM, all ahead of them at #41/#46. Sagarin places Vandy ahead of them as well.

Reaction Score
Just look at the scores. If UCONN beats WestConn by 2 is there a problem? I think a reasonable goal would be third, avoiding South Carolina's bracket in the play-offs. The key is Diamond. She needs to both get healthy and improve her shot.

Reaction Score
I thought this was a much more debatable topic than where will UCONN finish in the AAC :rolleyes:. Right now there are four teams that should finish above them (SC, KY, MS ST, TX A&M) and four teams that might finish above them (FL, GA, MO, Vanderbilt). I don't see them finishing higher than fifth unless DD and Nared have all conference seasons. If those two can't score 30-40 points a game, I see them in about sixth place.
Limbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99