Where we will be ranked after tomorrow’s game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where we will be ranked after tomorrow’s game?

Reaction Score
I'm guessing maybe top 10 if we win, 12-15 if we lose? Liking the idea of the win and possibility of running the non-conference slate undefeated. Then starting conference play with Butler on the road, Gtown and Nova at home and then X on the road before hitting Providence.
A la 2011.

Reaction Score
I don’t think this game has any impact on where we’re ranked because most of these guys have already filled out their top 25. They’re not waiting for a 10 pm est game to end to do it. Because of that I think we’ll be just outside the top 10. If our game was earlier in the day I think we’d sneak inside.

Reaction Score
I don’t think this game has any impact on where we’re ranked because most of these guys have already filled out their top 25. They’re not waiting for a 10 pm est game to end to do it. Because of that I think we’ll be just outside the top 10. If our game was earlier in the day I think we’d sneak inside.
I was literally just going to post this question. Will the majority of rankers turn in their rankings before the game is over? Probably before it even starts, no?? I hope I’m wrong with this.

Reaction Score
A la 2011.
Yes but hopefully without all the in conference losses along the way. Winning Maui over State and Kentucky had us on a promising start but then the league beat us up. I think the league had 4 or 5 ranked teams most of the season so shrug. Anyway, I was at the Garden when we got destroyed by St Johns and was feeling pretty low about that. It didn't seem like we were trending right and of course it got worse as we lost more conference games along the way. Hoping for the non-con sweep without the in conference drama this time around.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
If we win big, 7 or 8
If we squeak out a 1 to 4 point win, 12
If we lose a tight game, 17
If we get blown out, somewhere in the mid-20s.
Damn. Spot on what I would have said.

Reaction Score
We had a great stretch in the computers - don’t think it’s reflected in the polls. I see us at #12 but legitimately in the hunt for a 1 seed.

Reaction Score
18 seems rather convincing...but with all of Bill Walton's ramblings it's hard to tell how many sports writers kept the game on

Reaction Score
CBS Sports Gary Parrish had us at #8 immediately after the Alabama win. So I’ll go with #8.

With a loss to an undefeated ISU who beat UNC, maybe #12-13-ish.
I said 8 yesterday but we won each game by double digits so I'll say 6 or 7 now. Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom