Where the hell is Warde? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where the hell is Warde?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Disagree. It is not "normal" for the AD of a BCS CONFERENCE football team not to say ONE FREAKING PUBLIC WORD about the football program or the coach after concluding a second losing, non-bowl season two years after said program WENT TO A BCS BOWL.

Again, Warde has to be asked the question "Will PP return next season?" on the record and explain why he will. Just say "yes." IMO Warde at a minimum owes an explanation to the customers - that's us - why he's giving PP another year.

Not trying to pick a fight over something relatively small like this, but I can only think of a few BCS teams who have had two losing seasons in a row with the same coach who haven't fired said coach yet. UConn, Maryland, Indiana and Illinois were the ones I could think of (a limited data set of course but all we have to work with). From what I could see, only Illinois has put out a statement regarding their head coach coming back and he was 0-8 in league play which is a slightly different situation than Maryland, Indiana or UConn.

Just my opinion, but whether our team went to a BCS bowl two years ago or 10 years ago bears no relevance. As to someone asking the question, you can blame the horde for that but not WM.

Once again, to me this is more a matter of disagreeing with his decision to bring PP back (and presumably GDL but we don't know that for certain yet) as opposed to putting out a statement. Even if he does put out a statement or answer the question, I can pretty much guarantee that there is nothing that can be said which will convince the people on this board as to why he may be right.

I generally ose this site for entertainment value only because it lays out no parameters other than the site owners opinion for the rankings but it does has records for last two years.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Quick look shows Wake Forest in same boat (I know WF did not go to a BCS Bowl). Can't find any official statement from thier AD but hey - maybe he and Warde will compare notes @ IMG conference.

Reaction Score
I generally ose this site for entertainment value only because it lays out no parameters other than the site owners opinion for the rankings but it does has records for last two years.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Quick look shows Wake Forest in same boat (I know WF did not go to a BCS Bowl). Can't find any official statement from thier AD but hey - maybe he and Warde will compare notes @ IMG conference.

Addazzio is in more trouble than P according to this guy?

Reaction Score
Yesterday was supposed to be the Big East football scheduling meeting date for the AD's, to be held in NYC. I don't know if it happened, or not, with the events of the past few weeks. I really would have trouble right now listing the programs that are supposed to play football in the Big East in 2013.

I'll tell you what he better be working on, and that's our football schedule for the future.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
"They will share their thoughts on capital earned from conference television rights agreements said:
What does a Connecticut AD have to ad about conference television rights agreements or the football playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom