Where is Susan and Warde right now? | The Boneyard

Where is Susan and Warde right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are they sitting in their houses making calls to the ACC, in their offices at Storrs waiting for the ACC to call, or at a Saturday night cocktail party? Seriously, do they wait for the calls or make calls themselves? Are they up all night and all day Sunday or are they waiting til Monday morning? What happens with an AD and President during these situations?

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. The news is all over the place now. So are they texting, emailing and calling their ACC friends tonight? Or are they doing nothing and waiting?

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. The news is all over the place now. So are they texting, emailing and calling their ACC friends tonight? Or are they doing nothing and waiting?

I know you meant "Big10" friends. Its ok, it gets confusing.

Reaction Score
The responsible thing for them to do would be to take the phone off the hook and stop reading emails. They need to think it over - there's no sense rushing into a decision like this.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I dunno. Sue and Warde... they seem like the sit back and take things as they come type.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Maybe they are still in Germany talking to a German University about joining the BE.

A global league would be cool.
I vote for University of Tübingen, because I like to say Tübingen.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I imagine that before we found out that these rumblings may have been more than mere rumors Susan was reaching out to her contacts throughout the ACC while Warde was doing the same to his throughout the B1G. This is not the same leadership as "I can't wait to get back to the midwest" Hogan and "If enough staff members leave and I don't replace them maybe I can get a bigger bonus" Hathaway.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I vote for University of Tübingen, because I like to say Tübingen.
I prefer the University of Bologna because a) it is universally referred to as UNIBO and b) it's been around longer than any other college.

Reaction Score
Susan is very proactive. She will not sit on the sidelines. Gov. Malloy needs to be on the phone with his Alma Mater.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well, I also like to say Bologna, in Italian or English pronounciation.

Reaction Score
It's all about football until concussions ban football so an ACC endup is probably perfect. Let our current expert BL opine with nothing else to do. (Guessing the real estate market still sucks )

Reaction Score
I have Susan's Life360 pin and she is at home watching Barefoot Contessa. Stirring up new ideas for this Thanksgiving.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Hopefully one is "picking something up" under Delaney's desk while he's seated at it, and the other is in his driveway waxing his Bentley. Said another way, hopefully they're both "waxing his Bentley".

Reaction Score
Ran into Suzi Herbst at West Farms Mall around 3pm. She was purchasing knee pads.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Ran into Suzi Herbst at West Farms Mall around 3pm. She was purchasing knee pads.

There is no doubt she already has them, the ones you saw must have been for the rest of us.

#weareuconn
#wehavekneepads

Reaction Score
Acc is the next be... Hitching our wagon to that star is like buying a ticket to board the titanic... Would suck to join only to have every school leave for the big10, sec, or big12...

Hopefully if here is a shot for big10, Uconn gets the invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom