Where does Abdul-Malik Abu end up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date

Where does AMA end up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
my heart says PC; my head UF. Both PC and UCONN have other options; although it will sting to lose him

pj

Reaction Score
He said he'd shock everyone and I'd be most shocked if he chose UConn, so UConn.

(But I voted for NC State.)

Reaction Score
All the 247 "gurus" are saying NCST now..... I just don't get it. They're a program, and they have a highly ranked power forward and undersized center coming in the class of 2013

Reaction Score
State saying AAU coach thinks Abu would flourish in St. offense. They seem to like their chances. They thinks it's between them and UF.

Reaction Score
State saying AAU coach thinks Abu would flourish in St. offense. They seem to like their chances. They thinks it's between them and UF.

He could flourish all he wants. They are going to lose many games. They are going to be on top TV 4 times. No one will see him flourish. And his tourney experience will be limited at best. Big mistake.

Reaction Score
It sounds like AO had some influence here. It makes no sense, but not going to lose sleep. We will b stacked in 14-15, 15-16. I think 15-16 is a NC run

Purvis
OC
DHam
Facey
Nolan

Reaction Score
I don't follow recruiting a ton anymore but I think this Abu circus is funny, considering our other options at the 4 ( stretch 4 ) are all higher rated i.e. chatman, Robinson, larrier. I'd also rather have a stretch 4 than a traditional for the college game anyways. Try to watch a video of Abu vs. Larrier and say you want Abu more...lets get real. That said, I would love a commitment bc I know the other guys aren't locks. I hope he goes to Uconn but would be happy for him and PC if he chose them. UF, I understand the draw...those coeds. But NCSU, c'mon now, just a bad situation - coach, program that no one cares about besides maybe 1/10th of NC, weak TV schedule, etc. Be smart Abdul!

Reaction Score
I don't follow recruiting a ton anymore but I think this Abu circus is funny, considering our other options at the 4 ( stretch 4 ) are all higher rated i.e. chatman, Robinson, larrier. I'd also rather have a stretch 4 than a traditional for the college game anyways. Try to watch a video of Abu vs. Larrier and say you want Abu more...lets get real. That said, I would love a commitment bc I know the other guys aren't locks. I hope he goes to Uconn but would be happy for him and PC if he chose them. UF, I understand the draw...those coeds. But NCSU, c'mon now, just a bad situation - ty coach, ty program that no one cares about besides maybe 1/10th of NC, weak TV schedule, etc. Be smart Abdul!

Abu plays nastier than all of them. Only Larrier comes close. The kid gets after it. You can't take that away from him. Intensity, power, nastiness. This is why a kid like Abu can help you win games. But the whole circus has taken the sheen off him a little bit. It's got a little bit of that Tobias Harris-spin going on.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
It sounds like AO had some influence here.
AO should keep his mouth shut if for no other reason than KO wasn't the head coach when he was here.

Reaction Score
AO should keep his mouth shut if for no other reason than KO wasn't the head coach when he was here.

Who said AO had some influence here? All hearsay...............I hope!

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Hate to say if it ain't us I hope it's PC,Damn that hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom