Where are the students? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where are the students?

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The money was originally donated to send students to a bowl game. Whether or not those students come from the boneyard I don't really care. If we can advertise to the outside to get students to apply I'm all for that. Other than that I think people should be refunded their money and they can make the donation to the school on their own volition if they so choose.

I personally like the idea of expanding the parameters to outside the current 'yard, if needed. If we can find two or three students who want to go - that'd be awesome. It would be an experience they'd remember for many years.

EDIT: I also have no problem expanding the parameters to current 'yarders who are not current UConn students.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Why would anyone in their right mind who isn't a UConn or Marshall fan go inside that horrific stadium at 11 AM the day after Xmas for that game.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Why would anyone in their right mind who isn't a UConn or Marshall fan go inside that horrific stadium at 11 AM the day after Xmas for that game.
Maybe we can use the money to defray expenses plus pay someone to go.

Kidding... kind of.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Maybe we can use the money to defray expenses plus pay someone to go.

Kidding... kind of.

I'm not talking about sending a UConn fan or two. But buying tickets to distribute is beyond pointless - nobody wants to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom