Where are the briefs? | The Boneyard

Where are the briefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I posted in another thread, I had a conflict. I did watch some on my phone and I thought Adams, Gilbert, Vitale and Josh played well. Tough telling on a small screen but it looked as if Danny reigned in the sideline show. Much better and experience crew of officials this game. Not the hayseeds that we have been getting. True, Tulane may be the worse team in the conference but I do think Danny’s emphasis on practicing in Gampel has improved our shooting in that building. I expect to be back to delivering the Briefs as usual next Saturday. I want to thank all that have inquired.

Last edited by a moderator:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I posted in another thread, I had a conflict. I did watch some on my phone and I thought Adams, Gilbert, Vitale and Josh played well. Tough telling on a small screen but it looked as if Danny reigned in the sideline show. Much better and experience crew of officials this game. Not the hayseeds that we have been getting. True, Tukane may be the worse team in the conference but I do think Danny’s emphasis on practicing in Gampel has improved our shooting in that building. I expect to be back to delivering the Briefs as usual next Saturday. I want to thank all that have inquired.

I saw the first ten min... Danny wasn’t freaking out and the whistle was fine. Maybe try this for a while.

I don’t think there is any doubt Tulane is the worst team in the conference. UConn spent 10 minutes setting them up for blocks like it was a mismatched intramural game.

C

Chief00

I saw the first ten min... Danny wasn’t freaking out and the whistle was fine. Maybe try this for a while.

I don’t think there is any doubt Tulane is the worst team in the conference. UConn spent 10 minutes setting them up for blocks like it was a mismatched intramural game.

Agreed - Danny minus some Jersey Boy = Refs Like the act

Also, we had a good crew of refs for a change.

Reaction Score

Boggles my mind why they can't recruit better. I get the admission might be tough but its New Orleans and great school. They also have a distinguished coach with nba pedigree.

Out of all the schools in the conference Tulane would be the school I would choose to attend given the choice

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And, thanks to the title and verbage in this thread, I now see this instead of an Asian women dating site.

Bunch of Richards in this thread.

Screenshot_20190119-180104.png

Reaction Score
Boggles my mind why they can't recruit better. I get the admission might be tough but its New Orleans and great school. They also have a distinguished coach with nba pedigree.

Out of all the schools in the conference Tulane would be the school I would choose to attend given the choice

Bunch of Tulanes players are hurt including their starting pg. Donleavy will make the program respectable soon

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

New Orleans isn't a really good City to live in. Even for younger kids the partying in French Qtr gets old. Campus is away from downtown. Even in city LSU and even UNO get as much run as Tulane.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score

Playing Tulane sucks.

Reaction Score
I posted in another thread, I had a conflict. I did watch some on my phone and I thought Adams, Gilbert, Vitale and Josh played well. Tough telling on a small screen but it looked as if Danny reigned in the sideline show. Much better and experience crew of officials this game. Not the hayseeds that we have been getting. True, Tulane may be the worse team in the conference but I do think Danny’s emphasis on practicing in Gampel has improved our shooting in that building. I expect to be back to delivering the Briefs as usual next Saturday. I want to thank all that have inquired.
Dickie V played in this game??

I would assume the most non-casual of all non-casual fans would know how to spell the players' names on his team. Maybe he was grinding when he should have been blazing?? Or do I have that backwards?

Reaction Score
New Orleans isn't a really good City to live in. Even for younger kids the partying in French Qtr gets old. Campus is away from downtown. Even in city LSU and even UNO get as much run as Tulane.

I've beento quite a few cities and san fran and new Orleans top the list for me. Not many cities can compete with new Orleans for food, music, nightlife, weather, etc

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I love it, can't wait to get back down there in April.
I've beento quite a few cities and san fran and new Orleans top the list for me. Not many cities can compete with new Orleans for food, music, nightlife, weather, etc

NewOeans is good for a weekend or a week long conference.

Food and music are great. E ough history to take some tours.

And then.......lather, rinse. Repeat.

It gets old quickly. Once or twice a year for 3-5 days? Great place. That's why it gets bowl games and NCAA tourney selections.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
New Orleans, for me, is the quintessential “great place to visit, wouldn’t want to live there.” I love it and have visited it more than any other city in the country, primarily because of the music and the spirit of the place. But I hate the humidity and I have no doubt that that I would be 300 pounds and addicted to several substances if I lived there.

Reaction Score
Chief already briefed us before the game that there wouldn't be any briefs after the game. Recruiting is what Chief is focused on right now and it's just too busy a time for him to do the briefs, recruiting always comes first.

Appreciated the pre-brief, no brief briefing. Looks like some might need to check their briefs more regularly to keep up.

C

Chief00

Again, I really do appreciate all the interest and loyalty toward the Briefs. Sometimes in business you stop a report to see if anyone reads it and would complain. In this case, inadvertently due to recruiting, we found overwhelming interest. This is all very humbling and Chief will get back into the saddle next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom