When you turn on your computer......... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

When you turn on your computer.........

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Didn't he play drums for the great Miles Davis before forming his own jazz groups?
Yeah. He started with Miles when he was 18 or 19. Like Bill Cobham he was a very physical, quick handed drummer. Unlike Billy at the time he broke less sticks. Tony sounded like machine guns. Billy sounded like a freight train.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
While my dad was stationed in Aleutian Islands during WW II, he played the drums for Bob Hope during one of his USO Tours. The band drummer was sick and he filled in because he was the only drummer on base. He had his own jazz trio for many years and had Ike Cole, Nat King Cole's younger brother over to our house whenever Ike was in town with his trio. Both trios would jam in our basement for hours.
You lucky son of man. Funny how as children we take things for granted as if that's the way it's supposed to be, and everyone has it that way.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Yeah. He started with Miles when he was 18 or 19. Like Bill Cobham he was a very physical, quick handed drummer. Unlike Billy at the time he broke less sticks. Tony sounded like machine guns. Billy sounded like a freight train.
Take a look at Sina cover Burn by Deep Purple. sina-drums

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom