When you turn on your computer......... | The Boneyard

When you turn on your computer.........

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What is the first website you go to? The Boneyard, or something else? Perhaps a favorite website you'd like to share.

I go to Pandora first to get my music going in the background, then I go to the Boneyard, hoping to see that a highly coveted recruit from the 2019 class has committed to UConn!! From there, it's to infinity and beyond. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Depends on the time of year: Boneyard, Yankees, Browns, EWTN............

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Ebay, email, look at email subscriptions, Boneyard.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Oh, let's say Florida radar. Valid all year round. Then the BY.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Boneyard ESPN mlb
I turn ESPN on the TV all morning, with occasional moves toward FS1 or 2, while computerizing.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Facebook, Courant, Twitter, Boneyard... emails!

Reaction Score
Bing, my homepage, for it's photo of the day only (Google my search) > Yahoo eMails (...welcome to ad and spam world) > Launch my Quicken, download yesterdays quotes/transactions from brokerage/financial institutions. (this will determine the mood I'll be in) for the Boneyard. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Boneyard ...interesting, informative, and real people with their own opinions

Reaction Score
Twitter usually. I have bookmark tabs of all my favorite sites (BY, rebkell, facebook, etc) that make it easy to click through to see what is new.

Reaction Score
What is the first website you go to? The Boneyard, or something else? Perhaps a favorite website you'd like to share.

I go to Pandora first to get my music going in the background, then I go to the Boneyard, hoping to see that a highly coveted recruit from the 2019 class has committed to UConn!! From there, it's to infinity and beyond. :D
Thanks! That never occurred to me to do. Except in my case if would be amazon. I'll have to try that.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

I go to sina-drums on You Tube to listen to one of the greatest female drummers who is only 19 years of age. I usually listen to one of my favorites while having my first cup of coffee. She does drum covers and one of the best I've ever seen is In-A-Gadda-Da-Vidda. I also like her cover of Wipe Out by the Surfaris. My dad was a drummer for most of my life and he was a good jazz drummer, but this young lady just blows my mind and on some days I will listen to her for hours.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I go to sina-drums on You Tube to listen to one of the greatest female drummers who is only 19 years of age. I usually listen to one of my favorites while having my first cup of coffee. She does drum covers and one of the best I've ever seen is In-A-Gadda-Da-Vidda. I also like her cover of Wipe Out by the Surfaris. My dad was a drummer for most of my life and he was a good jazz drummer, but this young lady just blows my mind and on some days I will listen to her for hours.

What a coincidence, so was mine.

JordyG

Reaction Score
If you like her, try the master of the single and double stroke, bang away style, Tony Williams. May he RIP, the king of dynamic drumming. Here he was 27 years old.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What a coincidence, so was mine.
While my dad was stationed in Aleutian Islands during WW II, he played the drums for Bob Hope during one of his USO Tours. The band drummer was sick and he filled in because he was the only drummer on base. He had his own jazz trio for many years and had Ike Cole, Nat King Cole's younger brother over to our house whenever Ike was in town with his trio. Both trios would jam in our basement for hours.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If you like her, try the master of the single and double stroke, bang away style, Tony Williams. May he RIP, the king of dynamic drumming. Here he was 27 years old.

Didn't he play drums for the great Miles Davis before forming his own jazz groups?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom