when brimah is playing | The Boneyard

when brimah is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We need to double who ever brimah is guarding and get the ball out of their hands. Brimah is a great help defender but can't guard centers that have an offensive game one on one. He is too foul prone. We need him on the floor so he can mask the defensive liabilities of our shooters omar and cassell. We need cassell on the floor to open up driving lanes. Our team would be so much better if we double teamed the other teams center everytime. Most centers cant pass like okafor.

Reaction Score
Not sure about that, but it does seem that almost all of his fouls occur when his hand are around waist height. I liked that KO kept him on the bench for the first half.

Reaction Score
I expressed my concern about his ability to be smart enough to play vs an Okafor type. He answered it clearly last night. Doesn't know when to release pressure and get away from the guy in order to position himself to make a play. Doesn't know when to sit back an allow a 15 footer if he wishes so he can be ready to move his feet on the drive. Doesn't have the natural instincts to play defense. Our best bet was letting Nolan and Rock use all 10 fouls on Okafor and keep AB off the ball to make everyone else uncomfortable around the rim. But if we did that Facey can't also play and we would have lost a 14/9 guy so how do you win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom