When are we going to hear from Diaco? | The Boneyard

When are we going to hear from Diaco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The silence is deafening. He has to come forward and say something. Anything. What was he thinking? That was the worst display of football I have honestly ever seen.

Does anyone know if he has said anything to the media?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
On the game:
“To think that we made all the errors that we made, this whole other ground swell of energy created a
circumstance where we got a chance to win the game at the end, after all that? We didn’t convert a
third down…we had nine penalties, and another turnover sets up a score right at the beginning. And we
got a chance at the very end to win game. There’s a lot of encouraging pieces too. It was a night of gain
a little bit and do something to shoot ourselves in the foot and take a step back.”

Post game quotes

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Well that's not good. It took a while for me to start swearing out loud at FUCHPP's post game quotes. Game 4 seems a bit early.

Reaction Score
Remember when Paul Pasqualoni would say things that made you wonder what game he was watching after a loss? He would leave us thinking he was clinically insane. Here we go again.

What I saw last night was two bad teams play a bad football game in front of a crowd of 200 people. In the end one team had to be worse than the other and that was us. There was no ground swell of anything resembling energy. There was barely anything that resembled football at all. Just say it already.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
They are getting paid to win games, and what they did last night wasn't it

Reaction Score
Translation: This head coaching stuff is not what I thought it was. Im a salesman!

C

Chief00

Whitmer's comment about it being hard you just have to run the plays that are called is a huge slap at the coaching staff. While I agree with his comment; I think his early fumble this game and his two decisive second half turnovers last week along with the weather made the coaches gun shy.

Unless Boyle is more seriously injuried than they are letting on( which I think is very possible) - please end this Whitmer saga now.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Nothing puts more pressure on an OL like singling them out with the play calling choices that we saw last night. OLs are at their best when an offense just operates as business as usual. Every OL has penalties but not every OL alters a complete change in game plan after the first series of offense. I have no idea if this was to call them out or try to protect them but the refusal to put the ball in the air last night has every single UCONN fan talking about how awful our OL play has been. Maybe it will inspire them to play better or make them tighter than a snare drum. I guess we'll see on Saturday which effect will take hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom