Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Nothing yet for me for either venue-

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Out here in AZ, my wife and I received our season tix tonight, via delivery by 7 players from the Arizona Women's Basketball team. Our second hand delivery year in a row (Volleyball also wanted to deliver this year but we were away). One of the AZ folks said that the area where we live is very convenient to make multiple stops to season ticket holders.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Out here in AZ, my wife and I received our season tix tonight, via delivery by 7 players from the Arizona Women's Basketball team. Our second hand delivery year in a row (Volleyball also wanted to deliver this year but we were away). One of the AZ folks said that the area where we live is very convenient to make multiple stops to season ticket holders.

OMG, I would plotz if we got personal delivery from anyone on the team......you lucky wildcat! :D

BTW - UCONN WBB SID says all season tix for both venues will be to us on or by Friday 10/15. (YAY!!!)

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
My wife just got an email from UPS. Our tickets will arrive tomorrow!

It's GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I got my tickets a few minutes ago.!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Question on season tix - my dad was asking- do they include the game in Bridgeport? I know they include Hartford Civic Center and Gampel. Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Thanks!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Question on season tix - my dad was asking- do they include the game in Bridgeport? I know they include Hartford Civic Center and Gampel. Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Thanks!

Bridgeport tickets are separate.

Reaction Score
OMG, I would plotz if we got personal delivery from anyone on the team......you lucky wildcat! :D

BTW - UCONN WBB SID says all season tix for both venues will be to us on or by Friday 10/15. (YAY!!!)
10/15. ?????? Today is 10/23......no tickets yet !

Reaction Score
Just got mine, too! Impressed that they saved expenses by mailing the Gampel & XL tix in the same envelope ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom