Whelp - we have found the mojo.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Whelp - we have found the mojo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not really well versed in all the past mojo. I know we've hanged a bunch of people, I remember Chazz Sheen and the Tiger Blood winning, Señor Testiculo, Rolling Rocks and wings and the mojo of all mojo MakersMuppet. Mac and Cheese boy definitely has potential.

Reaction Score
If the "Mac and Cheese" incident/ uprising is a sign of this seasons mojo , we should focus on the fry-cooks heroics. The fry-cook displayed true " hungry husky" dedication and loyalty to his boss and moved swiftly. He took the stairs while the cop waited eight minutes to arrive on the escalator. If "jalapeño , bacon mac and cheese " is indeed the mojo, the fry-cook may deserve "Señor"
Status. JMHO
And the manager for being cool as a cucumber, he looked like one of our players at the free throw during the 2014 tournament.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If the "Mac and Cheese" incident/ uprising is a sign of this seasons mojo , we should focus on the fry-cooks heroics. The fry-cook displayed true " hungry husky" dedication and loyalty to his boss and moved swiftly. He took the stairs while the cop waited eight minutes to arrive on the escalator. If "jalapeño , bacon mac and cheese " is indeed the mojo, the fry-cook may deserve "Señor"
Status. JMHO

No doubt. The fry cook has ninja moves. You have to wonder how much longer the nonsense would have lasted and how much more crap the kid was going to pull if he didn't put an end to it. I'm beginning to wonder if the manager ever called the cops. It looks to me like the student who is on the phone at the end describing the scene may be the first and only one to call them.

At first I thought the fry cook was the lady cook who was getting tough with the kid a few minutes earlier. That would have been epic in a Melissa McCarthy kind of way.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Rocktheworld said:
After. We don't want a 7-11 wings type of situation to go down

Maybe we do..... It was a L in the immediate but.....

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Who has the best cricket pizza in CT?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I think we're reaching. The mojo needs to come more organically.

Well then...
Organic mac and cheese.
Gluten free - NOT.
Dairy free - NOT.
Vegan friendly! Uhm, nope. Not with that bacon on it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
've learned my lesson. I leave the mojo to @Deepster. Thought I was an oracle myself when Shad showed up in the Yosemite sam shirt. Mojo, that was not.
I'm pretty sure @Deepster doesn't weigh in on regular season mojo other than to confirm that, if you think it affects the mojo, it does; and that wings and sacreds are the one true way otherwise.

Deep determines post-season mojo, and iirc he never does so until the regular season has finished (otherwise it's bad mojo).

But that doesn't mean that something from the regular season can't carry over and become a part of post-season mojo, a la 2014.

Deep saves all his juice for the postseason. Rightfully so.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
<---Count me in!

dcf7f7112c007f4e0a006b8e07a8ae2d.jpg

Reaction Score
If you really think about it, everything that went down in that video was a team effort. From the manager as floor general, keeping his cool in the face of adversity, to the two female chefs who tried to spread the floor and draw pressure away, to Chef Hat himself climbing the ladder to protect the house, followed by suffocating D by him and his boss, forcing the turnover and getting out of there with a W.

If that isn't mojo, idk what is. I'm on board the Mac Truck.

CL82

Reaction Score
Well he's no ST but ....

macncheesef.jpg

CL82

Reaction Score
I do NOT want to know what you had to search to get that.
Lol, It was Mac and Cheese man, I believe. Yeah, I was a little worried about what might show up, filters notwithstanding.

Reaction Score
I hope the union staff gets an E60 documentary haha...they are the guardians of the mac and cheese and deemed the kid unworthy...

Reaction Score
The only way this twit should be associated with mojo is if (his middle name is Joe or John and) its his nickname and short for moron Joe/John. He is unlikely to even be permitted to attend UConn athletic events.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
The only way this twit should be associated with mojo is if (his middle name is Joe or John and) its his nickname and short for moron Joe/John. He is unlikely to even be permitted to attend UConn athletic events.

the twit has already been expelled. Much like we used hangings to fuel the fire of the mojo gods, we will use the expulsion to do the same. I mean this is a virtual public hanging the kid is experiencing. Including getting booted out of school, the ultimate sacrifice at the altar of the mojo gods. Just hop on the train and enjoy the ride fellow fanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom