Whelp - we have found the mojo.... | The Boneyard

Whelp - we have found the mojo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
When it stares you in the face you don't ignore it. You can't mess with the signs.
One day after the start of practice of a highly anticipated season UConn is in the news, not for is prospective hoops prowess mind you, but for an obnoxious kid demanding jalapeno bacon mac and cheese.

Well, we need to ride this to title 5.

I propose that the most "heads up" (in honor of the level headed manager) player of the game each game this season be awarded the ceremonial Mac and Cheese bowl.

Students can hold up a sign of a beautiful pic of jalapeno bacon mac and cheese every time Brimah rejects a shot. As the opposing players will feel the same rejection that this kid did by not getting his way .

Remember you can't force mojo, the mojo gods rain mojo down on you when they see fit. And when they do, you don't pass your helping on to the next guy. You take your mac and cheese and run with it. (preferably 50.1 miles with 2 smartphones)

And run with it we shall.

Prankster, Deepster, TCF the rest of the charges............. time to ramp up.

Reaction Score
The best I've got:
6c2EajV.jpg

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Jalapeño bacon mac n cheese before games? Or after wins?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
donyell34 said:
I don't know. We could be reaching here but I'm in.

We didn't reach. That's the beauty of it. It dropped right in our laps like a warm gooey bundle of Mac and cheese goodness falling off a fork and grease staining Doves satin pants.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
've learned my lesson. I leave the mojo to @Deepster. Thought I was an oracle myself when Shad showed up in the Yosemite sam shirt. Mojo, that was not.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure @Deepster doesn't weigh in on regular season mojo other than to confirm that, if you think it affects the mojo, it does; and that wings and sacreds are the one true way otherwise.

Deep determines post-season mojo, and iirc he never does so until the regular season has finished (otherwise it's bad mojo).

But that doesn't mean that something from the regular season can't carry over and become a part of post-season mojo, a la 2014.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Mac n cheez and Sacred Rolling Rocks yep!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure @Deepster doesn't weigh in on regular season mojo other than to confirm that, if you think it affects the mojo, it does; and that wings and sacreds are the one true way otherwise.

Deep determines post-season mojo, and iirc he never does so until the regular season has finished (otherwise it's bad mojo).

But that doesn't mean that something from the regular season can't carry over and become a part of post-season mojo, a la 2014.

It doesn't have to be postseason mojo, though. He declared sen-hor for the mojo during the regular season.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Plus temery doesn't have to worry about advertisers running from pr0n for this mojo edition.

It's an all around win

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I hyphenated sen-hor because it seems management is reviewing all posts where the word is written, and won't allow the post until they review it.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Rico444 said:
It doesn't have to be postseason mojo, though. He declared sen-hor for the mojo during the regular season.

Actually he didn't. Deep hated it. Even entering the tourney, and then hopped on board and the rest is history. That was brought to start the season as a game by game award by another poster. Was it prankster?

Curiouser
Reaction Score

No he didn't. It was posted by others during the regular season. He didn't declare it mojo until the post-season.
Plus temery doesn't have to worry about advertisers running from pr0n for this mojo edition.

It's an all around win
I had to delete my first four references to the 2014 mojo because the filter wouldn't let me post any part of the name of he who shall not be mentioned.

Reaction Score

pj

Reaction Score
2014 - hungry huskies win championship
2016 - farting huskies win championship

If that's how it has to be, I'll be on board.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
If the "Mac and Cheese" incident/ uprising is a sign of this seasons mojo , we should focus on the fry-cooks heroics. The fry-cook displayed true " hungry husky" dedication and loyalty to his boss and moved swiftly. He took the stairs while the cop waited eight minutes to arrive on the escalator. If "jalapeño , bacon mac and cheese " is indeed the mojo, the fry-cook may deserve "Señor"
Status. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky