What's Next? | The Boneyard

What's Next?

Reaction Score
Havent heard or seen much the last couple days. Are we done for 17 recruiting or do we have more prospects visiting soon?

Reaction Score
Unless we get someone really good I'd rather bank the scholarship than lock in another 2/3 star player for 4 years. Recipe for irrelevancy.

Reaction Score
We got that transfer from VCU visiting this week. tcf made a thread I think.

Reaction Score
I was holding out hope for Mario Kegler but it looks like he's going to Baylor. There are still over 200 players that have transferred without landing somewhere so there is a good chance the last two spots will be filled.

Reaction Score
Wasn't that the Who's 5th album - wedged bewtix Tommy and Quad??

Reaction Score
Ha, looks like Baylor passed on Vance Jackson, who had a visit to Baylor scheduled this weekend, for Mario Kegler, who just announced a visit to Baylor this weekend. Vance is visiting TCU instead.

Jon Rothstein ✔@JonRothstein
Mississippi State transfer Mario Kegler will visit Baylor this week, per a source. Former Top-50 recruit. Sit one, play three.
5:42 PM - 12 Jun 2017

WestCoastHoops @WCHRdotcom
@trigonis30 Ex UConn. SF Vance Jackson has canceled his visit to Baylor Univ. this weekend and will visit @TCUBasketballthis weekend.
12:38 PM - 13 Jun 2017

Reaction Score
Strange that Jackson, our biggest impact transfer, can't latch on anywhere... Then again he has his father

Reaction Score
Chill recently followed a juco guard named LaDarius Chester. Can't find much out there on him just a few videos. Looks like option Z tbh. Been quite an offseason boys.

Reaction Score
Strange that Jackson, our biggest impact transfer, can't latch on anywhere... Then again he has his father
This actually surprises me as well and has all along. He proved he can play well offensively against high level teams, he's a shooter, has size and some pretty decent moves to the basket the few times he exercises them. You would think he'd have some higher echelon programs involved. Think about it, Enoch and Durham end up on ACC teams and Jackson has been looking at Rutgers, TCU, San Diego St, and Baylor passes... I'm not bashing them. Being on a D1 basketball team of any kind is an enormous accomplishment. But, you would think some bigger programs would be in the mix. I don't get why they aren't. If he was a transfer from another team, given his numbers as a freshman and you knew nothing about him from the "grapevine" other than rumors say, there would be posts all over this board to go get him. And then, eventually, total implosion when we don't.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Chill recently followed a juco guard named LaDarius Chester. Can't find much out there on him just a few videos. Looks like option Z tbh. Been quite an offseason boys.

Memphis kid. Monster athlete. No idea if he's any good.

Don't know beans about him other than I remember him being in a dunk contest with Derrick Jones and Prince Ali at one of the all-star games. I believe that was where my discontent with UConn's recruiting efforts started take hold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom