OT: - What's a UConn Fan To Do?! | The Boneyard

OT: What's a UConn Fan To Do?!

Reaction Score
So I'm a high school teacher, and at the end of the year, a senior I really like (despite the fact that he's leaving CT to go to Tennessee) dropped off a present for me. I wrote his college recommendation and he wanted to thank me. But he's also a sly little bastard, so this is what he gave me, KNOWING it would kill me a little every time I looked at it. (And he made sure to tell me that he specifically got the LADY VOLS one for me.)

So what could I possibly do with this (other than accidentally "dropping" it)? I'm taking all creative suggestions. . .

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So I'm a high school teacher, and at the end of the year, a senior I really like (despite the fact that he's leaving CT to go to Tennessee) dropped off a present for me. I wrote his college recommendation and he wanted to thank me. But he's also a sly little bastard, so this is what he gave me, KNOWING it would kill me a little every time I looked at it. (And he made sure to tell me that he specifically got the LADY VOLS one for me.)

So what could I possibly do with this (other than accidentally "dropping" it)? I'm taking all creative suggestions. . .

View attachment 45568
Donate it to a thrift store. In Tennessee.

Reaction Score
If you feel that you must display it, just turn it upside down.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Easy peasy! Send him a picture of you toasting him after UCONN thrashes the Lady Vols. Remember, a very large smirk!
But first buy this decal:

(Or use a red sharpie.)

Reaction Score

View attachment 45568
Add a UConn decal with numbers so it reads “UConn 13 - T Lady Vols 9”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom