Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger | The Boneyard

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Reaction Score
This team needs to learn to win before big time success will come. They battle, but don't have that winning attitude. That's why this tournament was important.

Reaction Score

Our best player (this year's Shabazz) is obviously Bouknight and he appeared to be playing at 60% at best. The dehydration issues cost us big time. That is what we need to make sure doesn't happen again.

Reaction Score
It’s been a while when real expectations to win It all was back. Let them all have this one. We win some and we lose some but we always get better. The NCAA will further season the returning players. We can take back the conference as early as next year. After that we get #5. We are the only Big East school that can say that.

Reaction Score
Uhhhh. Do you remember sophomore Bazz. I think half the board wanted him to leave cause he couldn’t win with studded roster and hof Calhoun. Bouknight has the grapes and the alpha gene. (Btw I loved bazz that year). Thought that whole team who I also loved was staring at the draft and assuming a title once Dre signed.

Reaction Score
Bouk has gotta be Bouk again pre-injury if we're gonna make a run in the big dance. He's had spurts of highlight film-level play but his cramps & fatigue has overtaken him lately. It's concerning. He looked awful (for him) last night.

Reaction Score
Shades of the 2014 AAC tournament. Louisville beat us for the third time that year but I bet they would like to trade 2014 trophies. Bouknight not having to play tomorrow may be a blessing in disguise.

Go Georgetown!
Hope you are correct my friend

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom