What Would Be Your Definition of Success in Fresno? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

What Would Be Your Definition of Success in Fresno?

What Would Be Your Definition of Success in Fresno? Where would you set the bar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I get the frustration...early game felt like typical Edsall. He was happy it was low scoring and he played conservative. I was optimistic that the tackling was better. But....the Fresno QB was missing passes. Once they started hitting passes it all hit the fan. And then missed tackles started.

What I did find most concerning is that Jack Zergiotis looked like the same inaccurate passer that he was two years ago. And I guess he is their best option.

So...at first glance the team is the same team that was awful two years ago. But...I choose to give them a couple more games to show something. Playing at home...with normal temperatures against teams not as good as Fresno.

If they look the same....time to give up on the season and can Edsall.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I get the frustration...early game felt like typical Edsall. He was happy it was low scoring and he played conservative. I was optimistic that the tackling was better. But....the Fresno QB was missing passes. Once they started hitting passes it all hit the fan. And then missed tackles started.

What I did find most concerning is that Jack Zergiotis looked like the same inaccurate passer that he was two years ago. And I guess he is their best option.

So...at first glance the team is the same team that was awful two years ago. But...I choose to give them a couple more games to show something. Playing at home...with normal temperatures against teams not as good as Fresno.

If they look the same....time to give up on the season and can Edsall.
As fans- this is the patience we have to have… there isn’t much alternative at this moment.

Reaction Score
AUTUMN IN NEW ENGLAND:

Fall colors and UConn Football laying an egg on the gridiron.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I went with 27 or less. Losing by 5 touchdowns should mean game is basically over by halftime.

I'll beat this drum all year. I just want games that are actually played for 60 minutes by both teams.

I do think UConn will have games this year where they are competitive through first half and in to second half and eventually lack of experienced depth takes over and the final score looks worse than the game actually was for most of it.

I'll go with I know p o r n when I see it.

Welp. So much for football being played for 60 minutes.
Fresno has already shut it down and is working the clock. At the start of the second half.

Reaction Score
If they win less than three games this year, Edsall is definitely gone imo, even without knowing details about his contract.

Reaction Score
Well, we look a lot like a very bad team that hasn't played a game in 2 years. In fact, we look as bad as we feared we'd look.

Optimists' consolation: it's only the 1st game, Holy Cross at home next week, still a chance to improve this year.

That's all I got.

Reaction Score
If you wanted Edsall out - the first half certainly favored your year end goals.
I don't want him out, but pay 7 figures for this? Go find the next Lance Leopold and if he is worth it pay him. Keep hearing about "rebuilding" and all we get is beatdowns.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A win but if not. Stick close until the 4th keep it under 14. . Limit turnovers. Tackle
Crisply. Have stuff we can build from. No major injuries.
So. No. No. Yes but one huge one. Kinda No. Worried about Swenson. So. Today was a loss

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom