What was the most surprising outcome Saturday? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What was the most surprising outcome Saturday?

Reaction Score
This has happened a couple of times now though. The question is why? Can't the opposition figure out quicker than that what UConn was doing on defense to stymie them? I seems like they need a short break to figure it out and then they pulverize the UConn D.
I think the opponents look at UConn film and can't believe how vanilla our offense and defense are so they "generally" gear up for what they expect but once they see Pindell can't/won't pass deep or over the middle and our defense really can't stop the quick hitters up the middle - it's all over. Opponents abandon any semblance of balance and load the box on defense and run right at/through the DL and LB's.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
They beat UMass, holy cross and barely beat currently under .500 wforest which was apparently enough to get them into the top 25, not an impressive enough 3 game slate imo to do that....then got crushed by purdue who was winless at the time. Barely beat temple, win against lville (lol who have up 77 points), vtech (meh) and Miami in a down year....guess I am not seeing it....let's see if they can hang with Clemson...
Not really the year to throw shade.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom