What was the most surprising outcome Saturday? | The Boneyard

What was the most surprising outcome Saturday?

Reaction Score
There were several blowouts and a few upsets but no score surprised me more than Cincinnati 42 Navy 0.

Reaction Score
I hate to say it, but I was very surprised by the score of our game. I knew we’d probably lose, but I thought we’d battle them. When we went up 10-0, it seemed a certainty we’d at least keep it close, if not win.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I hate to say it, but I was very surprised by the score of our game. I knew we’d probably lose, but I thought we’d battle them. When we went up 10-0, it seemed a certainty we’d at least keep it close, if not win.
I regress.
main-qimg-4e15926a804d3ae7fdc0998f46fa78ee.jpeg

C

Chief00

We are so terrible and Boston College and Syracuse are top 25 caliber. Things couldn't possibly get worse as a UConn / college football fan. So disgusted and dejected.

How could that be? Isn’t their recruiting base the Northeast?

Reaction Score
Because they’re good
They beat UMass, holy cross and barely beat currently under .500 wforest which was apparently enough to get them into the top 25, not an impressive enough 3 game slate imo to do that....then got crushed by purdue who was winless at the time. Barely beat temple, win against lville (lol who have up 77 points), vtech (meh) and Miami in a down year....guess I am not seeing it....let's see if they can hang with Clemson...

Reaction Score
We are so terrible and Boston College and Syracuse are top 25 caliber. Things couldn't possibly get worse as a UConn / college football fan. So disgusted and dejected.

The same exact thing crossed my mind this weekend as I watched all of the news.

We can't stay at this level. The only good thing is that Rutgers is equally bad, but they would beat us.

If the MAC can field good teams, then we should be able to as well. No excuse.

Reaction Score
They beat UMass, holy cross and barely beat currently under .500 wforest which was apparently enough to get them into the top 25, not an impressive enough 3 game slate imo to do that....then got crushed by purdue who was winless at the time. Barely beat temple, win against lville (lol who have up 77 points), vtech (meh) and Miami in a down year....guess I am not seeing it....let's see if they can hang with Clemson...

They are winning games and we arent, simple as that. UCFs schedule isn't that impressive either , they had trouble with tulsa

Reaction Score
They are winning games and we arent, simple as that. UCFs schedule isn't that impressive either , they had trouble with tulsa
I guess....at least UCF is undefeated so I kind of see it...BC is, what, 7-2 against a "meh" schedule. Again, I want to see if they can hang with Clemson and keep it within two touchdowns going into the 4th.

Reaction Score
How could that be? Isn’t their recruiting base the Northeast?
Cant think of a single recruiting advantage BC has over us. Or Rutgers or Cuse or Pitt or or WVU or PSU or UMD or...

Reaction Score
After watching about a half of that Cincy/Navy game, i more open to the possibility that Cincy can win out and beat Ucf there. Ucf as they showed last week against Temple is awful on defense, and Cincy may be good enough on both sides of the ball to give them a game, particularly if they turn Ucf over. Cincy's defense is head's above anyone else in the league right now. It's a testament of what you can do in a year. They'll be underdogs as it's at Ucf, but Fickell and his coordinators appear to have learned a lot their first year thru this league.

Reaction Score
I guess....at least UCF is undefeated so I kind of see it...BC is, what, 7-2 against a "meh" schedule. Again, I want to see if they can hang with Clemson and keep it within two touchdowns going into the 4th.

no way, but you think UCF could hang with Clemson or Alabama?

Reaction Score
This has happened a couple of times now though. The question is why? Can't the opposition figure out quicker than that what UConn was doing on defense to stymie them? I seems like they need a short break to figure it out and then they pulverize the UConn D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom