What???? Oregon vs. Maryland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What???? Oregon vs. Maryland

Reaction Score
UConn and SC should roll to the FF. ND and Stanford should be an excellent game featuring 2 of the 4 best coaches in the sport. I am hoping for a good one between MSU and Baylor. I am a Mississippi native (hence my screen name) who has seen this team get picked on by other fans all season. No one will ever forget the 60 point thrashing last year and shouldn't, but this is a deep team with a lot of experience and I'm hoping plays the game of their lives. Baylor is the only team left in this tournament who I think could hang with UConn due to their size and depth and if MSU were playing anyone else besides Baylor and UConn, I would feel excellent about the chances to win.

I'm picking FSU over SC, but it should be a really competitive game. I'm also picking MSU over Baylor (if their 6' 7" center can stay out of foul trouble). If she gets early fouls then Baylor will roll. I'm also picking UCONN and Stanford to get to the final four. Oregon has maybe a 10% chance if they play the game of their young lives and UCONN cooperates by playing badly. I pick Stanford b/c I don't think ND will get the same defense (and number of points) against Stanford that they did against tOSU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom