What Might Have Been In 4 Days | The Boneyard

What Might Have Been In 4 Days

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I kinda look at it as a second chance. A chance to get a few games under our belts, which builds chemistry, confidence experience, before we face top teams. A chance for everybody to realize and understand what needs to be done in order to play the games. I chance to understand all the work the team put in to prepare for the season to start wasnt enough, theres one more thing that has to be done and thats quarantine to stay healthy to make all the preparation worth it.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I kinda look at it as a second chance. A chance to get a few games under our belts, which builds chemistry, confidence experience, before we face top teams. A chance for everybody to realize and understand what needs to be done in order to play the games. I chance to understand all the work the team put in to prepare for the season to start wasnt enough, theres one more thing that has to be done and thats quarantine to stay healthy to make all the preparation worth it.

Tonyc = King of the Silver Lining
1606251757240.png

Reaction Score
I do not know how these young people will play college basketball. I ASSUME that Geno and staff will make this a team based upon prior history. All that I have is "hearsay" of what they will be. When they actually play and it is televised, then we will actually see if this talent can come together as a team. Probabilities are better than good that this happen. Supply the staff with buckets of Regeneron and let them play.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score

Attachments

• UCONN 2020 team.jpg
    UCONN 2020 team.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 98
Reaction Score
They could just get the media and other rating systems to create a program and they would not even have to actually play. The games would just be played by computer much like Madden is in football. They could even program in bad or biased officiating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom