What is your favorite potential Lineup? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What is your favorite potential Lineup?

Reaction Score
I also like the rebounding heavy line with Martin, Whaley, Sanogo on the court together.

I think this will be our best lineup (with either of the PG+Bouk) against midmajor type teams where spacing isn't as important and power/athleticism can win alone.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Never thought I'd ever ponder this, but are we too deep this year?
No, but that question is two days before game day.

Reaction Score
This lineup is insane to think about, especially knowing the reinforcements we have on the bench:
PG - Jalen Gaffney
SG - James Bouknight
SF - Andre Jackson
PF - Akok Akok
C - Adama Sanogo

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Has the roster changed since the last time we were asked by another of these "What's your Lineup" games?

Mine is
KEA - pt guard
RHam - SG
RAllen - small forward
Omeka - power forward
Toby Kimball - center

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I want to see a 5-minute, energy infused, stretch of:

Gaffney
Bouknight
Jackson
Martin
Healthy Akok

But I cannot wait to see Whaley, Sanogo, Polley, and General Cole!

I also think Springs will be a game time performer when given the minutes against weaker teams.

Josh will be ready to perform during his final season and I imagine Javonte is enjoying the biggest test of his young career day in and out against our talented bigs.

So hyped for this team!

Reaction Score
I want to see a 5-minute, energy infused, stretch of:

Gaffney
Bouknight
Jackson
Martin
Healthy Akok

But I cannot wait to see Whaley, Sanogo, Polley, and General Cole!

I also think Springs will be a game time performer when given the minutes against weaker teams.

Josh will be ready to perform during his final season and I imagine Javonte is enjoying the biggest test of his young career day in and out against our talented bigs.

So hyped for this team!
No love for BAdams?

Reaction Score
I think this will be our best lineup (with either of the PG+Bouk) against midmajor type teams where spacing isn't as important and power/athleticism can win alone.
ccsu and hartford are the only midmajors on the schedule and we should be able to beat them with springs and brown as starters

we cant rely on just power/athleticism to even beat depaul and gtown though, which are projected to be the worst teams in the BE again. depaul beat Iowa and Texas tech last season. Gtown beat Texas and Cuse and only lost to duke by 8

Last edited:

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
No love for BAdams?

All the love for Brendan! Thank you for pointing that out.

The new wings have a tough task in from of them to beat him out for playing time.

Brendan’s tenacity and leadership will be pivotal in getting this team through tough spots this season.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I keep thinking by the tournament our lineup will be:

Cole
Bouk
Jackson
Akok
Whaley

I want to see Sanogo take over the 5 spot but I’m convinced that Whaley won’t give it up and continues to evolve. The other tough one to leave out is Martin, as I really think he will be the surprise of the season. I’ve heard Kromah comparisons but, not to discount what Lasan did for us in 14, I think Martin will be much more.

I just can’t quantify how great it is to have this kind of depth/competition. Having to worry about how some guys are going to find minutes is an infinitely better problem to have than talking ourselves into Sid Wilson playing the 5 after Carlton and Whaley get hit with early fouls.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom