Polley
Martin

Not likely but gets all our best 3pt shooters out there at once

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Favorite?

Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Akok and Whaley
or Cole, Gaffney, Bouk, Jackson and Akok - small but dangerous.

I like me some guards.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I love the flexibility of this team and can't wait to see the combinations Hurley can come up with.

How about the “pace-and-space” lineup?

Whaley at 5.
Polley at the 4 to open up space for bucket getters
Martin at the 3, one of the bucket getters and great rebounder.
Bouknight at the 2, the star.
Gaffney at the 1. Length at PG, and the top A/TO guy on the team. Doesn’t need the ball and can distribute to the other 3 shooters.
I really don't like Martin at the 3. I don't know if he can get past a defender off the dribble and I still want to see his 3 more consistently. I see Martin as a 4 with the rest of the lineup options.

Reaction Score
I really don't like Martin at the 3. I don't know if he can get past a defender off the dribble and I still want to see his 3 more consistently. I see Martin as a 4 with the rest of the lineup options.
odd because martin was the starting SF at URI, played most of his minutes there, and shot 43% from 3 past season

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Any insiders actually know the lineup? DMs are open if you don't want to share publicly.

Reaction Score
Any insiders actually know the lineup? DMs are open if you don't want to share publicly.
but please do share publicly...it should not require top secret security clearance to know the starters 3 days before tip off. if anyone on here knows than the players know too

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
odd because martin was the starting SF at URI, played most of his minutes there, and shot 43% from 3 past season

I'm thinking 3's/SF in BE are a different level athlete than A-10.

While I think Martin will play some 3, I think a large majority of his minutes come at the 4 this season.

Reaction Score

He's a wing. He'll play some time at the 2 this year, most likely.

Reaction Score
Cole
Bouk
Jackson
Whalley
Akok
That would be fun and could score a lot of points if Jackson can hit open shots.

Reaction Score
Bouk
Polley
Akok
Whaley
Sanogo

A meme lineup that could actually work.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking 3's/SF in BE are a different level athlete than A-10.

While I think Martin will play some 3, I think a large majority of his minutes come at the 4 this season.
URI was rated just as good of a team as UConn last year, maybe even slightly better.

but i thought that about martin too before hurley said polley was going to be important as the stretch 4. so if polley (hurley said so), akok (obviously), whaley (certainly but hopefully not too much), and springs (garbage time) are all playing PF then that has to mean martin gets most of his PT at SF.

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Lineup has been mentioned a bunch but Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Martin, Whaley is a really fun athletic lineup. I also like the rebounding heavy line with Martin, Whaley, Sanogo on the court together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom