What is the latest on Paige's recovery? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What is the latest on Paige's recovery?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There is no chance at all of UConn dropping to a number five. I think a three seed is likely.
I will suggest another possibility. If UConn beats TN on 2/7, runs the table in the BE and has a healthy Paige back in the lineup, there is a good possibility the Huskies secure a 2-seed, with a possible spot in the Bridgeport region.

Of course that would require a number of teams ahead of UConn to stumble. But in this year of upsets, that’s definitely possible, particularly if UConn takes down TN.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A 5-seed has to go on the road for games 1 and 2 and would play a tough 4-seed (think Iowa, Maryland, or Baylor) at their place. Not likely to happen, but nothing I would want.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I will suggest another possibility. If UConn beats TN on 2/7, runs the table in the BE and has a healthy Paige back in the lineup, there is a good possibility the Huskies secure a 2-seed, with a possible spot in the Bridgeport region.

Of course that would require a number of teams ahead of UConn to stumble. But in this year of upsets, that’s definitely possible, particularly if UConn takes down TN.
See the seeding thread. I looked at the schedules for teams ahead of us, and I see several of them losing 2 more games. In particular, Maryland, Iowa, and Baylor could be spoilers and knock off Indiana, Michigan, Texas, and Iowa State.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon
Top Bottom