What I'm looking for vs. Virginia... | The Boneyard

What I'm looking for vs. Virginia...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Obviously improvements but more specifically...

IMHO the team played about 18 minutes of really solid basketball vs. Temple. the 2nd and 3rd quarters were sort of forgettable. So i'd like to see more than 2 full quarters of good basketball. Not perfect, but solid defense and decent offensive flow including some fast breaks and some decent half court sets.

• I'd really like to see Anna end her 0-America 3-point streak, but continue to play really well in every other aspect, and if the shot is not falling, post up or get some points in the paint if possible.
  • Olivia continue to be a force all over the court. So impressed with her. Just keep getting a tiny bit better every game
  • Christyn - more consistency. Had some great moments vs. Temple - 2 terrific drives in a row, but also seemed a tad invisible at other times.
  • Megan - don't want to ask for the moon, but if she continues to play the way she has the first 3 games, she's going to be 1st team AA. I really hope she keeps it up.
  • Crystal - please forego 3 point shots 3 feet beyond the arc in the first 10 seconds of the shot clock. At least make one pass before you settle for a DEEP 3 bomb
  • Aubrey - much like Anna, keep doing almost everything you've been doing. Not only filling up the stat sheet, but being a total pest on defense as well - hard for someone so new to college hoops to be really good on both sides of the ball...
  • I hope the bench gets more minutes. If the game is tight at all (ie. under 20 points), I'm not sure Geno will put any of them in until the last 5 minutes of the game. I'd especially love for Evelyn to earn some minutes with the starters in important time, not in the last 2 minutes of the game.
UVA played #13 Kentucky really tough - losing by only 3 points. I suspect they are better than Cal, Vandy or Temple, even tho they are only 2-2. I really just want to see at least a slight improvement over the last game. Not trying to ask for too much... :D

What else?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom